Purple marmalade x apes in space let's see what we got

Purple marmalade x apes in space updates on the seed testing is going good so far

21 Likes

PM sent …

1 Like

A dollar for 10 fem seeds is a stupid low price. I know @oleskool830 may be interested.
I’d also personally jump on some but unfortunately I’m uk and the postage would be stupid. Good luck.:+1:

2 Likes

Need my meds man lol and might as well not sit on these seeds when I start my job I can send you a pack bro just let me see em sometime :joy: how mu is international Shipping usually I’ve never done it

2 Likes

You can send via snail mail in a letter. @ReikoX does it really cheaply. Usually hits my letterbox in around 2-3 weeks. @ReikoX can you advise how you do it mate???
I’ll shoot you $20 for 10 fems ffs. Your underselling yourself BUT you’ve got to be careful here on OG. They have sponsorship that they rely on for to pay the hosting bills. Tread carefully :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for the info brother :pray:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u I’m one of those guys that believes cannabis should be free lol hence why im out right now. I gave alot away . If I could I would just give away all my work I just want it to be enjoyed

10 Likes

You’ll fit in well here on OG then. Charging “postage” cost will keep you right :+1:
Let the community know an approximate location and I’m sure you’ll have a neighbour you could likely “trade” with. I wish you luck and hope you get your meds sorted out.

4 Likes

thank brother

2 Likes

very interested if still available.

whoops, just realized its usa only.

1 Like

when I start my job I’ll hook you up brother

3 Likes

Yes please…
Sounds awesome!

2 Likes

I’d give you your$30 for one pack but I’m in NZ😕

2 Likes

pm Growmie

Hey bro. I’ll give you $30 for a pack if it will help you out. Leme know. Are they fems?

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Ole school…how the hell are ya… I see your still out here being awesome …you sir are rarer than gold.

5 Likes

You the man I pm u

1 Like

Buds from the first 8 I popped

Took two out of the tent to sho em in veg

10 Likes

Shipping to Nz is 20 for me I just looked it up I thought it would be way more :upside_down_face: I got u if you still want them and I got some fruit seeds I can throw your way if you grow fruit

Just pm’ed ya mate