Purple moby haze twins!

I pollenated the best smoke that I had ( purple moby dick) with some original haze pollen that was gifted to me. I took a sample nug the other day to see if the beans are mature. I found 4 nice plump brown beans! I saved the first bean I found cuz it’s my first cross I did intentionally. So I threw 3 in some water. Well I have them in a paper towel and check on em and saw one had cracked open last night, I checked on them today and it’s twins!

14 Likes

What are you working with? I wanna make the lavender and fruit salad or bubba kush. Thata be dope!!!

1 Like

Hell yeah man! You about to have all the beans! Remember me😁

1 Like

For sure man!

I’m goofy sometimes! Don’t mind me!

Excuse me…pardon me…sneaking in line. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks:

1 Like

I won’t have a bunch but I will. So there is no list. But I will share a few with you. I’m not try to argue with anyone it I think the metoo + movement together was not good was to go about sayin you would like a few. All good tho, it was a mix up.

I thought I killed the bigger one separating them🥲 I snapped the little tail almost all the way through right in the middle. I really wanted to experiment with these so I was bummed out but I put it in dirt and hoped for the best! Well today I was watering babys with a spray bottle and hit that pot of dirt to keep it wet and I moved a little bit of dirt and it’s ALIVE. Sweet!

Thanks! For these!