Warlock , Serious Happiness, and Strawberry Akeil Serious Seeds, Purple Marmalade Solfire Gardens

Just started these Girls all Feminized
Warlock , Serious Happiness, and Strawberry Akeil Serious Seeds, Purple Marmalade Solfire Gardens.

1 SH up three days ago
1 SA up three days ago.
1 PM not out of the ground yet but has cracked its seed coat.

Side Note 3 Sour Grape Kush SGK about three weeks in veg up potted last night to 5 gallon bags

15 Likes

I dont see any pics and welcome to OG :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome to the asylum. Look forward to seeing your grow progress

2 Likes

![PXL_20

7 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

From my last grow. The stoner is a friend not me :smile:

17 Likes

Not you eh ? :thinking: Just kidding nice grow .

3 Likes

I used to post in here back in the day I got 20+ years on the kid. Any way to get to the old posts. I used the same handle.

1 Like

Welcome back to OG then .

2 Likes

Too funny!

1 Like

From that grow the only MSNL breed I would recommend is Nitro Lemon Haze. My none smoking spouse says it smells like orange juice when I am braking it up in the grinder. The rest was mediocre at best.

6 Likes

Can’t wait toe see how the serious happiness goes. I have some testers from Simon him self that I havnt found the right time to pop yet.

1 Like

Welcome to OG enjoy

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Purple Marmalade is up.

4 Likes

SA, SH, and PM

PMM getting held down.

SGK starting to Bush out after topping

2 Likes

I feel like I have been not painting the SGK (

from MSNL)in the best light but they are pretty with three distinct phenos. Because I am a stoner I have no idea if they are femenized seeds or not. They are the last of the seeds from 2020 that did not get popped.

5 Likes

Cleaning out my phone I found a picture of the SGK from January 6th 11 days ago for reference

4 Likes

The SGK just got sexed looks like they are not feminized :laughing:. And then there were two a more indica leaning and a more sativa leaning.

5 Likes

Sour Grape Kush is going into flower tonight. Cuttings taken. Let’s go girls all gas no brakes.

9 Likes