Purple Unicorn

Purple Unicorn F5 seed run is gonna happen. As long as there is interest from other members. Sweet and short and to the point is how i like it. Seeds will get dropped monday if people are.on board. If not I will stash them away.

95 Likes

I’m on board

5 Likes

I feel you just need a push… so … obviously this is a brilliant idea that could potentially redeem and save humanity and 2020 as we know it

16 Likes

its not the unicorn we deserve… but the unicorn we need

26 Likes

I would love to see more f5s of the purple unicorn run. There aren’t very many pics currently and it will be a while before i can run mine so i would like to see what’s ahead of me.

11 Likes

Ya I’m game I’ll bring the popcorn

7 Likes

I think purple unicorn would be something great to try👍
Moi aussi.

7 Likes

I mean as in pop the whole pack, clone every plant and then let the magic happen. 11 or 12 plants in a 5x5 pots in a 4ft x 4ft tent. Best try at open pollination i can do. Then i still have clones of every plant for testing and further seed making if desirable.

30 Likes

Yes, bring us all the wonderful majesty of this purple unicorn! POP DEM BEANS!! :laughing::+1:

13 Likes

Do it!!! I’d so sign up

11 Likes

Hell I’ll sign up now!!

11 Likes

Im All In !! :star_struck: Good luck with the grow @Grohio

10 Likes

I’m up for it if you are man. :grinning:
:guitar:

11 Likes

Would love to seed run of those genetics happen. :grinning:

5 Likes

yep
curious about this one

6 Likes

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, etc!!! Need a push??? Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it…there you go!!! Stay safe/be well. :honeybee:

11 Likes

That’s seriously a question? Hell yeah pop them suckers

6 Likes

Yes please pop them asap. I am really curious about where he took the PU after f3

8 Likes

:wave: “Hi, Wet Blanket here, uhm…”

Is this a freebie/discontinued strain? I’d be pissed if I worked to F5 & folks spread out the F6+… :thinking: :unicorn:

eh?

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

By his own words, anything Bodhi releases is up for grabs to be used .

12 Likes