Purple Unicorn

grow logs are the real unicorn…lol

i did find unicorn poop on strainly - heard itz the shitz…

11 Likes

See what you did there!:joy: it’s tha shitz!LolHahaha
@Grohio just so you know, I’m one of the VERY interested parties :blush:

5 Likes

The only real feed back or info I have seen about it is from people who grew them as testers.
I have grown Skywalker x PU F3 and Mother’s Milk #31 x PU F3 .
Not sure if it is ok on this site but if it is I could post the links to my grow logs of them on other forums if you would like.
I also would do my best to answer any questions you may have .

10 Likes

Go ahead and pm them to me. Im not sure the rules on linking other forums. I appreciate it.

6 Likes

I love chem d and widow, this would be an awesome seed run

6 Likes

I’d love some of these beans. Look forward to watching them grow in the coming months!

Thanks for doing this for the community!

7 Likes

Sorry for clogging up the thread but I just wanted to mention the only time I have seen Bodhi ask people not to make seeds with any of his gear has been with testers before they are fully tested and released. Other then that he has stated that he wants people to use any and all of his crosses to share the love and pay it forward.
I just wanted to make that clear as it is much different then most breeders and is one of the reasons I respect him as much as I do.
He is giving us great building blocks and actually wants them used as such.
Did I mention I was pumped to see how these turn out for you @Grohio ?

13 Likes

From what I understand Bodhi has been working these a long time now, seeking a purple strain that was potent and produced. I read somewhere that this F5 release was mostly intended for breeders. It’s almost considered an IBL, and the crosses made with it will probably have more vigor and may be more desirable than the F6 gen itself. They are supposed to pass on dense purple nugs to whatever you cross them with. I’ve heard the flowers have a kind of nasty stink but dry and smoke with a sweetness to them.

These F5s are still for sale, and I do feel a little bad if this would detract from his own sales of it. But as many have already mentioned Bodhi is cool with it because he’s a cool fucking dude. :sunglasses:

Anything that Bodhi has taken this far has to be good. I got a pack from Speakeasy a couple months back but haven’t run them yet. Excited to see what comes of these!

18 Likes

This is a fine place to use nike all time slogan. …just do it.:v:t5:

8 Likes

4 Likes

I do plan on keeping cuts of every plant. Then, hit up some of my favorite cuts with my favorite male/males.

13 Likes

Cannot wait to see the grow happen.will be following along,always had a love for purple buds.

6 Likes

Count me in… I’ve never had the pleasure :popcorn:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you find. Maybe I’ll pop my pack and we can combine forces for an even better selection. I don’t normally take cuts but this seems a worthy reason to.

10 Likes

Yeah I would love to see these run. I would totally get in on this!! @Grohio drop them and spread the info! I would love to watch them grow out. Blessings

5 Likes

Does anyone know if the f5 generation is the first release of the PU or did he release some of the previous generations as well? I know he has released crosses using the f3 generation but i have never seen any packs of the PU f3.

6 Likes

The F3 crosses are the only PU releases I am aware of before this recent F5 release .

8 Likes

Yes, please.

3 Likes

I’ll be watching and waiting. Never grown anything like it and would love to try.

3 Likes

Im about to pick up another pack of it. Lol

10 Likes