Pvogs 2023 Awesomesauce

Well another growing season is upon us. Looking forward to growing some Blueberry, some Shoreline ECSD and a Superskunk garden, along with some of the amazing seeds I’ve been turned on to here.
Also looking forward to crossing some strains in my humble attempt to produce (my PVOG Signature) Extra Large Buds, combined with strong gummy thc, and hopefully rot and spider mite resistance.
Will be starting a little early this year, 1. To do some LST early, and 2. To create a couple Mothers I can clone and spread the love.
Right now I’m pretty messed up, but getting better bit by bit.
Look out 2023, PVOG is planning on making the magic. And sharing it with all.
Overgrow on.
Blessings

40 Likes

Taking a spot under the tree to watch the show. Good to have you back.

4 Likes

Good to be back!

5 Likes

Good luck fellow grower! Gonna watch this one go down

4 Likes

Welcome back my guy.
I’ll be hanging around!

3 Likes

Good luck!

3 Likes

Don’t wanna come off as being “pushy”, but could you clear that far right Corner? I’ll hang out there and see this Project through. Good Luck, work your magic, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: W-E-L-C-O-M-E B-A-C-K!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

5 Likes

What does that mean? Clear far right corner?

2 Likes

Today om happy to announce I secured the property for Kilo Garden, which will be the clone nursery for Dragon Exotics. Looking for some bulk seeds, not a stupid amount, anyone have any thoughts let me know. It would be nice if I could put the seeds on the menu as well. …

3 Likes

“Figure of Speech”, absolutely NOTHING Political!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy to have you back bud, hope all is well & excited for you :+1: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Somebody mad a suggestion to me on this thread to ask a couple OGrs for some bulk seed but then it disappeared. If that person could mssge me hard be great. Need outdoor seeds for the Northeast. Hints and suggestions?
PS FOUND IT!!! The message that is…

3 Likes

Glad to hear that you’re feeling better and I will be around to watch the magic and uplighting vibes and I will have snacks! Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

15 Likes

15 Likes

And the next 10 all 2022

14 Likes

Close to the end!!8125650158125877

8973695581982352 (1) 005564172927919664 005564172927919664

18 Likes

!

19 Likes

I like your forest. Looks like a great time in there.

2 Likes

Nice looking plants my friend. Very nice job :+1::+1::v:

1 Like