Pvogs 2023 Awesomesauce

Have you ever seen “guardians of the Galaxy” ? They got pretty close except the ones in real life don’t speak English :slight_smile: lmao :rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

Climbing is their forte’. Unless the fence goes over the top as well, they’ll get in if they want. Pretty smart little bastards too when it comes to opening things you wouldn’t think they could.

4 Likes

Small caliber rifle head shot should solve the problem.

4 Likes

Hell ya they are smart enough to tell each other. Stay away from wild bills place.

4 Likes

Oh yeah. This one has learned to blow a hole through the screen on the screen door on the porch. I’ve caught her climbing the hot tub lattice more than once.
I’m not irritated enough to send her to heaven so quickly. Although I might tap her ass with the BB persuader.

3 Likes

Maybe go on the offensive and get bakers dozen and hang out in the hot tub. Make a friend. I hear they really like donuts. :rofl: When they get comfortable slip em a mickey and they can wake up in nice pasture 30 miles away.

6 Likes

That made my day! It reminds me of my daughter asking her grandma for something that I said she couldn’t have :rofl:

She runs away afterwards just like that raccoon.

Happy you’re back on track @PioneerValleyOG :grinning:

6 Likes

So the stars of Alpha patch are definitely Lennon Skywalker and Shorelines Banana Republic.
Interesting news, I thought my LPC was lost, however it is alive and may actually make it, technically making me still in the running for the LPC Challenge. It got a little stunted in the cold May weather, but apparently survived, and was planted on the legal day of competition start. Maybe .
I’m hoping my BB labels are Bruce Bannér, and some BBD made it as well. Lotsa Super Skunk. Gotta give some away. Hoping females.

6 Likes

Glad you still have some survivors at your home patch. Hopefully other spots didn’t have the raccoon apocalypse. Having some seeds germinating you still have some time to get decent plants going. The bb gun persuader hopefully helps.

3 Likes

The champions of Alpha patch are definitely Lennon Skywalker and @Shoreline Banana Republic. SBR is a newer release from Shoreline (find em at Great Lakes Genetics) and both have not only survived but thrived through challenging weather and carnage, Planted at the right time per contest rulels. We shall see. Beta patch is a split Super Skunk and Sour D grow, authentic Sour D outta NW York and East Coast Sour D also by @Shoreline (ECSD also at Great Lakes)
There is one more dedicated patch, Delta, and a.late start planting ill get into later. Migraines kicking in now, but maybe not late but more like on time, beans dropped last.couples days of May. I believe that a going to be PBB, BBB X BBBX MCSLURRH, some Copa genetics and a couple others… More later, head bangers ball is going down right now. Advil and zzz assess time.
Peace and blessings
-PVOG

9 Likes

Update, a bit behind…

11 Likes

Looking good! What’s the last photo with the bizarre leaf structure? S.L. W Ca

Happy to see you back in the game this summer :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

That’s @Shoreline Wedding Cake. The stem broke when it was a sprout, and I let it heal, well it healed, and is a survivor.

6 Likes

Glad your survivors are doing well.

1 Like

Still plenty if the grow season left :call_me_hand: looks good man

2 Likes

Hey guys n gals. Rumour is true. I am back. Soooooo good to be back. Missed you all greatly, can’t wait to buckle in and spread the love. If I do drop out in the middle of something, don’t panic. I will return this time.

7 Likes

Heres an update!
Banana Republic

Lemon Pound Cake

Lennon Skywalker and Wedding Cake

Bruce Banner

Alpha getting started…
Some better pics …

Banana Republic by @Shoreline

Lemon Pound Cake

Banana Republic by @Shoreline

Lemon Pound Cake

Banana Republic @Shoreline

ECSD @Shoreline

Hermed Lennon SkyWalker

LSW

Bruce Banner, LSW, Wedding Cake, from left

15 Likes

Looking good! Glad your season is still looking productive. Rough start, between weather and racoons, salvaged, looking healthy and happy :grin:

3 Likes

What a healthy looking garden, great job so far :+1:

2 Likes

Little bit o love, that’s all they need. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes