PVOG's Awesomesauce 2024 Season

Well, 2024 is upon us, and as I prepare for this season, I can’t help but be excited. I will be starting a fresh, clean slate, and focusing on some dank, big plants, as well as some diversification. Will also be adding some new techniques, as my style constantly evolves.
I remain a student in the game. The title ‘Master gower’ though one may strive for, I view as unattainable, for there is always something more to learn.
Growing cannabis is special. Those who pursue our grows are either artists, or artist in training. We have a vision, we share our tribulations and triumphs. We stay the course through storm and drought, infestation and rot. Like a spider web, we enjoy the strength that our OG connections bring us, for it fuels our knowledge, lights fire in our minds and hearts, and in our unity we find a faith in a plant, in each other, and in Mother nature.
No one can ever take that away from us. From you. From the smallest seed to the biggest gardens, we are One.
We are OG, we make magic happen.
That’s what I’m looking forward to in 2024.
Blessings upon your harvest my friends.
-PVOG

16 Likes

Best of luck for the 2024 grow season.

5 Likes

Looking forward to watching @PioneerValleyOG. May your grow go well and your harvest be bountiful :v:

6 Likes

Me too. Very exciting! Pot leaf hopper

Chair pulled up. :slight_smile:

Let’s OverGrow the World!

4 Likes

I hope 2024 is a blessing to you as well! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Ya butta came out great…

4 Likes

Have a great 2024 growing Season.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes