Qtip's Automatic Bloodbath

Going to be jumping in with both feet doing autoflower seed run. I started two GG#4 fem autos about ten days ago, will be hitting them with STS.

Receiving will be Dosi Low(f) f1, Tycho monolith regs, and gg#4 Pins indicate what is in paper towel.

100 % germination using vertical paper towel in zip lock with a bit of castings tea, heat pad on bottom of bag, love being involved and tucking them into bed.

37 Likes

Looking good bro. Let the bloodbath begin!!

5 Likes

Slide over OT, I’ll pack the bong. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I forgot the popcorn, but have a bowl full of buds!! Let’s do this!

6 Likes

heck man - you prolly have a hot tub full of buds from your garden :smiley:

and looking forward to watching your autos grow @Qtip even though i didnt bring anything!!

5 Likes

I’d be in for this anyway but doing an auto run myself I’m extra in. Not sure what that means exactly but know that I’m watching this.

unnamed

8 Likes

@Slick1 I doubt you realize where I got the name for this thread.

Ice-t, peel their caps back.
Current and hardcore,
Like me…try and keep up. :wink:

13 Likes

Green: Dosi lo f2 fem auto
Black: GG#4 fem auto
White: tycho monolith auto reg
1Yellow: gma1
2yellow(not visible):gma2

12 Likes

It means that the CT beat the crap outta you! ROFLMAO

You put the freshly germed seeds in pucks? Never saw that (I am a soil grower of course). Always wondered how hydro guys didn’t lose seeds in all that hydroton…

Of course I’m gonna pull up a seat for this one being an auto-fest :smiley:

9 Likes

I did not and I am ashamed at my lack of keeping current :laughing:

I liked Bodycount though!

2 Likes

Following. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Credit to @Purple-N-Hairy for giving me the idea, works fantastic.

6 Likes

first right on big believer in the heat mat looks just like mine nice and dirty same brand even I’ve had it forever and I’m also reversing a gg4 a double grape lemon pie and forum stomper and have among others a dosi cross started to pollinate I have some monolith maybe I’ll give that a go as well anyway I’ll be following your progress have a great day

Bliss

edit what is the gma haven’t seen that yet just curios

4 Likes

GMA is GMO x Alani which is a cut of l’orange. Seeds are from Katsu Bluebird.

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground and @Gpaw lol you fellas slide just a bit to either side so i can get in on the bowl! I’m gonna enjoy watching this show too!!
Grow ON! @Qtip !!

4 Likes

Couple of the Tycho (white) looking funky, the rest looking Good. Added GMA2 clones (blue), double yellow I don’t know what it is. :flushed:

12 Likes

2-gg#4, 4-dosi-lo, 1 tycho monolith, (l to r). Going to mix my STS and spray biggest GG, starting tomorrow. First go with autos and STS :grimacing:

14 Likes

you’ll be fine :wink:

6 Likes

Sprayed the GG#4 with the STS solution, ensuring it didn’t end up in the growing medium. Did this after lights out and isolated the plant so the STS doesn’t get on any other plants.

9 Likes

good luck with it! looking great so far!

3 Likes