Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

Alright this is going to be my new home for all grows once I finish up the two I have going now. Just dropped 4 seeds of “blockhead f5 x Mikado bx” from @Oldtimerunderground and moved 4 plants into DWC for next round. I am searching for my clone of “engine red” after I had a clone tray fall and tags got mixed up, it is one of five and I will know it in flower; first plant I’ll call #1. Then I will have two of GMA and one of 9#hammer.

62 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

17 Likes

Nice man, gonna follow along quietly :wink:

9 Likes

Psyched to see the Blockhead x Mikedo run! I have that one on ice thanks to the legend @Oldtimerunderground!
How red is the :fire_engine: ? We’ll see…
You got this @Qtip!
:eyes:
:robot:

9 Likes

Will be following. :smiley:

7 Likes

Your gonna like the blockhead x mikedo strong meds with that girl.

14 Likes

Oh Great!
I’ve got some too! I want to watch this action. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

I popped a couple. They were beautiful plants. Until they showed their pubes. Got two males to cull. I will at some point revisit those. Nice plants for sure.

10 Likes

I went 5/5 for males on a previous run so I’m hoping the cannabis gods are going to grant me at least a couple fem.

14 Likes

The 4 I just moved to DWC, the autos on the left and assorted clones,
mother’s in the foreground tray.

Flower tent.

37 Likes

Good luck @Qtip!

4 Likes

@Qtip that is some quality older BC strains. Glad to see you growing them, can’t wait to see this grow progress !!!

4 Likes

Locked in! :green_heart::heart::seedling:

2 Likes

I keep getting recommendations for this cross and both parents at different times so I am excited and grateful to OTUG that he created/shared it.

10 Likes

So much goodness in one room I’ll never wash my eyes again

5 Likes

following as i think i have a pack of those blockhead miks from oldtimer also! also always wanted to see a 9#hammer grown used to eye that strain like 10 years ago on all the seedbanks. along with heavy duty fruity lol good luck on the engine red

6 Likes

100% germination on the mikado x BH, A+ so far @Oldtimerunderground.

Sent 3 pancakez for a bath. They stink like maple syrup, fruit compote drizzled in fuel.

24 Likes

Actually not red at all but I love the taste of concentrates from this strain…I need it back. I have no idea of any history of the strain.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try and make some predictions here.

Got my eyes on #'s 2 and 4 in the line up. Both are girls. Same with 1 and 3, some ladies too.

The Pancakez, all females as well.

Now make it happen :joy:

8 Likes

All the mikado x BH in pots, and the pancakez transition from soak, to vertical paper towel.

5 Likes