Quality Seeds for Giveaways. (Donors)

This thread is for people who are looking to start a giveaway with quality genetics from people who are willing to donate their seeds.

So people please speak up. Let’s all help each other out!

16 Likes

I think that there are many trustworthy people out there who are willing to spread the seed.
I have 2 giveaway lined up. This thread is a long shot but whatever…

8 Likes

you are a great corey you must be a really good and beautiful person keep it up and spread your seeds … mythical brother I also tell you in Italian :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: (si gruoss fratello)

8 Likes

Thanks!
This thread is for everyone.

6 Likes

How many seeds are you looking for, explain!

1 Like

I can do up to 1000 seeds right now but that would have to be next month. And I put everything out there at once…

5 Likes

You will be credited in the description on the giveaways like everyone should include.
Never forget to mention the seed donors people! Lol!!

4 Likes

Check your dm @corey

2 Likes

Nice bud. Since you said speak can I post a link to my thread here?

2 Likes

Yes sir! We need more people to help spread large amounts of seeds that are good. Even small amounts of seeds.
We all start from scratch. @DougDawson you can do the same. Peeps if you want your seeds put out there really fast ask me or doug. I can send doug bulk amounts to if your in the US and don’t want to deal with customs forms.

3 Likes

Thanks bud. Here is the thread I set up some time ago for this. I can also include folks seeds in the Spring and Fall boxes now that I am the Canadian distributor for CO-OP boxes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome bud! Your gonna make a fine distributor!

4 Likes

if i were to mail cuts or bulk seeds to canada would i just put ‘cannabis sativa (hemp) cutting/seeds’ on the customs form since neither are illegal in either country? (or are they? idk canadian laws. hell, i dont’ know us laws)

1 Like

Lol No!! Never put that man

1 Like

fuck it i’m vaxed and have a passport, i’ll drive to windsor.

2 Likes

Make something up. I just shipped a pack of seeds to another country. I used a small bubble mailer and put down wrist band for the description. Value of 20. Customs forms are not so bad. All you really need to write down is your addy, receivers addy, a a fake description

3 Likes

Hey @corey
Are you saying that you are collecting beanage for giveaways? I gave some to @DougDawson and @misterbee I assume were given away.
Is that what you are trying to do?

2 Likes

edited: your title @corey just spelling *Donors instead of Doners which i mean im up for some tasty doners/shawarmas/gyros almost any time.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Hey @BigMike55! Yeah I like to do giveaways every now and then. I put the bulk of the seeds out at one time on the free seeds thread using the wiki sign up. I do however keep a few to give out to a couple people every now and then.
@Mr.Sparkle thanks for fixing the title! I don’t know if it was me or my phone lol

1 Like