Question about reveg

When do you take the cutting once a plants taken to reveg?

8 Likes

I like to wait until it is forming normal shaped leaves. When it first starts there are some crazy single bladed and twisted leaves.

15 Likes

As @ReikoX said, let her start growing normally first. She will start throwing 1 and 3 bladed twisted mutant like growth for a while. Once she throws a few nodes of normal growth, take your cuts from there.
Usually takes at least 4 weeks, but I have had varieties that have taken as long as 9 weeks to come out of their funk.

10 Likes

So she’s still got a bit to go. Just started sprouting leaves.

The funky ones at the top. The rest is stuff I left on after chop.

9 Likes

I’m so happy this one took. My other two unicorns were not so lucky :pensive: but this Roast beef breath of the beast is easily some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked and the best weed several of my friends have ever had too.

5 Likes

Start hitting her with N if you are not already.

3 Likes

Top dressed with Dr earth tomato food a few days ago watering with recharge every other watering.

3 Likes

Let that little thing grow into a fro! you definitely got time before taking any cuts. You’ll have more than enough to choose from when its time… It won’t be just one there :smiley:

3 Likes

In my opinion you don’t really need much fertilizer at this point there should be enough already in the soil if you start adding too much. You have to account for what it’s gonna take a nutrients those leaves can only do so much

1 Like

Organic amendments so they take a bit to break down.

1 Like

I just threw out some yesterday I just let them sit they’ll revenge on their own I don’t get too excited about it sometimes I have had bananas because of the stress

1 Like

Strains so good I’m not even worried about a few nanners :grin:

I do notice that you do like a doctor earth. I use that product for years. The only reason I quit using it it killed two of my plants for some reason they created mold around my stalks. I wasn’t paying attention

You know what that stuff you got to turn the dirt I didn’t do it enough

It’s cheap and grows dank. Lol :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve actually had some good grows 100% organic never touch the pH meter

It’s not bad that Alaskan fish fertilizer and bonemeal that’s all you need and some molasses

Yeah, I make sure to mix it real good. 1.5tbsp/gal + 1tbsp/gal kelp meal.

I grew with that for years. I still use the Alaskan fish fertilizer I think it’s one of the best things you can do for your young plants

Neptune is better but use what you got. Harris makes a 3.3.3 I believe the numbers are off a little bit