Question about strain smell

Hi Guys
I have a question regarding the smell of a certain strain or strains
I have smelled plenty of awsome buds throughout the years, however back in the early 2000s I went to Amsterdam a few times, while walking near the coffe shops there was a certain smell of bud that I never smelled anywhere else, It was very distinct, but yet I smelled it throughout the streets, it was really floral and sweet, one of the best smells ever. I know its a long shot but could you guess as to what strains that could be? it seems whenever I go to the DAM I smell it everytime, man I would love to know
Thank for all your responses

2 Likes

Probably cheese I think that’s a popular strain there but that’s just a guess I’ve never been there.

1 Like

Amnesia haze used to be/still is extremely popular.

3 Likes

A partial list of the Most Favorite Strains in Amsterdam…you decide: Super Silver Haze, Amnesia Haze, Amazing Haze, Lemon Haze, Jack Herer, Blue Amnesia, C5 Pioneer, Cheese, Super Mazing and, White Widow. Walking along the streets in certain parts of the city, you CAN smell the scent of “Haze in the air”. Until we can ALL meet up in “A-dam”, stay safe and, be well.

8 Likes

This was gonna be my answer. A-dam is known for being fond of their “hazes” which are notorious for the floral/incense smells.

I’ve never been there, my friends that go, tell me Tulips and other flowers are huge business there…could it be from that industry?