question please help a fellow grower out

be honest how does it look so far…i am pretty sure it is a female

8 Likes

Looks good to me. Maybe a little small depending on the season/where you are. I couldn’t judge male/female yet.

Welcome and all the best.

4 Likes

Looks good. Growing outside, some light insect damage. Not seeing anything to be concerned about at this point.

Not sure what media you are growing in. Is that decomposing plywood in there?

Plant looks too young to tell the sex but it’s hard to see in the pic.

7 Likes

I second the question about the container/media. Plant looks healthy but we need to know what it’s in.

5 Likes

Love the picture. Thanks. Put me in a happy place.

1 Like

i have it actually in a hamper it sounds crazy but the more soil the better and i have that piece of wood there i have other plants on the other side it was holdin a board up i had there…yes they are other canibis plants thats y i put them in a hamper more soil…i move the board i just had it there cuz it rained last nite

3 Likes

You don’t want too many plants in 1 container.

2 Likes

looks healthy!

2 Likes

Looks like a happy plant to me- @benny

What strain is it?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @benny

1 Like

Welcome to OG @benny

1 Like

Welcome! Around week 3-4 if you look at the nodes on the stalk and determine the plants sex by it’s pre-flower. If it’s got a point to it or a leafy shape, you’ve got a female. If they’re small ball-ish looking things, those are male pre-flowers.

5 Likes

Ya welcome to OG. We’re glad to have you. Love that view. Sorry I didn’t give you a welcome yesterday. That’s something we do around here we try to say hello to everybody.

Looks like a little baby clone. Is it? It doesn’t matter I was just curious.

this is her today

2 Likes

1 Like

As it has been pointed I see some bug activity hum|nullxnull , better spray it with something adequate as prevention before things going worst … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

sry man bad pic i just fed her an watered her it was the lighting of hitting the water

Do you water them from above with a hose? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Still see those little white spots, some IPM will come handy having them or not … beer3|nullxnull