Questions on the root flush

My question this: do manufactured root flushing products work any better than using just plain clean water ?

I would like to hear other opinions on this also.

1 Like

Creditable people say they help, but in my own experience, I find no difference. I’ve used sledgehammer with no apparent difference with water. I’m a big fan of “kis” method, unless experimenting. As my dad always said, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

Happy growing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are ya talkin bout products whith encymes?

I know there is Final Flush by Grotek that can be even use mid-way to solve overtfert… :question:

https://grotek.com/product-detail/final-flush/

Personally I have experience with Ripen, but that is not flush, that is more “final two weeks fertilizer” (npk 0-6-5). That one is pretty popular here.

In my experience, they do work.
I believe they create a bond that makes nutrients hard to uptake. Don’t quote me on that tho.

Trouble is, nothing will grow in that soil ever again. So you can’t just dump it in your outdoor garden after. This is why I stopped using it.

i personally don’t like those “drastic” flushing products… too hard on the plant, don’t wanna think about lungs…
I prefere a longer (14days) flush with water + a proactive product like atazyme to help the plant finish the nutes.
DS

1 Like