R.I.P. Vic High!

Subcool just posted on IG that Vic died tonight.
All the old cats remember well Vic , his attitude and all…so let’s just remember his work as Bcga.
bye Vic.
DS

12 Likes

One of the legends! Old posts are good reading.

RIP :cross:

10 Likes

Sad news.

Let’s help his genetics and lessons live on!

99%

3 Likes

Im sorry to hear that…

2 Likes

Man its a sad day today, I think a little of all of us kinda hoped he would pop back up one of these days but not like this, RIP Vic.

3 Likes

I wish he would have been able to see full legalization and acceptance. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I was just telling someone how he used to post pictures of his breeding runs as tutorials to the community. He shared a ton of knowledge. RIP! Still enjoying and appreciating the Orange Crush and Romberry from BCGA.

RIP VIC HIGH
3/23/18
Vic High from BC Growers Association has passed on to the ganja garden of the gods.
Thank you for my favorite strain, Space Queen.
Thank you for the base to the super soil recipe that serves us so well.

4 Likes

I always enjoyed his discussions with Mr. Soul.

RIP Vic

3 Likes

Although I can not speak of the man personally, I believe I can say our community has lost a legend this week.

RIP

3 Likes

thats rough…i heard the other day… ive still have his KQ that i got from richard… everyone of Vic’s crosses was on-point and wicked sick. we lost a great one, indeed. RIP, brotha

3 Likes

Vic taught me a lot way back in the day. His background in commercial forestry genetics and cannabis growing helped move the community of cannabis breeders forward into a more scientifically based discussion and practice. Bad 'tude and all.

There’s a lot of early Vic nuggets at the original BCGA forum chats, archived by Oldtimer at Cannabase.com. Check it out. RIP Vic High.

-b420

10 Likes

WOW!!! So many conversations with Vic back in the day. My good friend NspectaGT went and hung out with Vic recently. RIP old friend.
Kendo

3 Likes

Hey OP did you know subcool stole vic highs super soil recipe and sold it to high times behind his back? Did you know vic created space queen and sub against vics wishes started a seed company using vics genetics as the base. Dont ever mention subcool and vics name in the same sentence without stating these facts upfront first.

4 Likes

Subfool gets sketchier by the minute.

1 Like

Looks like someone woke up the one post a year troll

4 Likes

I didn’t know about this until now very sad.

2 Likes