Rainbow kush and chemdawg. Nowt fancy

Currently about a week up in a prop. Badly damaged by heat at the start. Looking like all will survive. Rainbow kush are fems gifted from @ReikoX for a breeding project. Which will likely be rainbow kush and chemdawg now funnily enough. Although @Explorer did send me some jack here regulars in the post. Should I chance popping another 3 and changing the thread title. And likely merge the TARDIS project here. Except not in a TARDIS because my shed is currently being used for many toxic motorbike things

Right now they’re in a heated prop without heat on under a clu038 driven @ 20w. More than sufficient if you don’t drop the top down which is held up by a Clarke sweetone tin whistle in the key of D :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

Cant wait for this project to take off. Maybe your bro just wants a rainbow poodle.

17 Likes

That’s an awesome name :+1: :rainbow: :poodle:

6 Likes

Jack Russell Rainbows

But for real can’t wait for this grow… been a long time in the making!

8 Likes

I still like rainbow poodle tbh :sweat_smile: definitely been a long time coming. pretty much ready for them to go in the tent bar a new filter. Gonna be running a 315w CMH in there

7 Likes

Oh yea… Ain’t gonna beat rainbow poodles… And the poodle is a royal breed so Go England! Lol

5 Likes

You see any of tronald dumps state visit? :joy: Man touched the queen yak’now. (Read that last bit in Blackpool grime)

4 Likes

:point_right: Raindle Poobow :grin:

good afternoon.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I like tronald too btw.

Good afternoon :sun_with_face: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I wanted to capture the bodgery in all its Glory :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Play us a tune on that whistle while we wait

2 Likes

One of the nicest trad Irish whistle tunes. Roughly translates to little fairy big fairy :joy: (those who know will know on the last bit) not my playing btw

3 Likes

When I was a young punk I always called it “she begs for more”.

My favorite whistler has always been Donncha O Briain. He had Lou Gehrigs disease and had limited mobility, but the music he pulled out of such a simple instrument is amazing. His brothers Mick and Andrew are also amazing, and the nicest people.

Good luck to your grow!

3 Likes

My Mrs dad’s a whistle maker (Tierney whistles) and competes in the fleadh cheoil every year. Also plays alongside the likes of Michael (Mick) mcgoldrick and co. But playing the banjo. Mrs plays a B/C stephanelli accordion.

I’m a raver by nature but doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate good music :sunglasses:

Much appreciated on the well wishing I reckon I’ll do okay

5 Likes

Nice to meet someone connected to the trad scene here. I used to compete in the Midwest Fleadh over on this side of the Atlantic, but I live too far now, and don’t care so much about the competition scene anymore. Now it’s just enjoying the tunes and meeting great people. I play the fiddle, and more recently took up the concertina. My wife is also a box player, she plays a C#/D saltarelle and a souped up Hohner from a fellow in St Ives. That’s a great instrument. Headed down to a festival in Minneapolis this weekend, good times!

3 Likes

Did we lose that Rainbow Kush on the left or is she just being shy?

3 Likes

She’s just being shy but it was very close. She’s about 5-6 days behind I’d say due to stunting when I knocked the pot over. She’ll make it bro

I tried to learn the fiddle. But my younger days fighting mean my hands won’t physically move enough to play. You never usual go wrong with people you meet in the music/bud scenes respectively. I do play the whistle a bit but I only know small amounts of si bheag so mhor. The kesh jig and out on the ocean. Competition certainly can take the joy out of a hobby. Usually somebody else’s competititivity too. What’s the hohner your Mrs plays? There’s a really nice old Paolo soprani within the family too but that rarely gets played.

2 Likes

Yea I totally agree. The best are those that cross over in both areas.

Her Hohner is an old Erica that has had a lot of work. It plays nicer than her Saltarelle, and sound super cool. Paolo’s are killer old boxes! Is it red or grey?

1 Like

:thinking: I will have to use that instead of simple :beer: :tools: abuse :fire: … :sweat_smile:

Like this scar, it’s from a tiger encounter, not my learning curve as a beginner driver…and my spinal damage is from my time as a paratrooper, not from early drinking… :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

It’s neither red or grey. The Mrs stephanelli is that lovely pearl grey kinda colour though. But the Paolo is black. I’ll get a picture next time in at the father in laws.

The rest of me is fine. Except I also have a dodgy left big toenail that snapped off when I was flung from the bonnet of some drunken polish blokes van on Tesco car park.

That’s no hand of a fiddler tree man :joy:

5 Likes