Rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ ylly f2 trade

I have more that I have made available and would like to trade for 10 for 10. Please let me know if you are interested and let me know what you would like to trade, always entertaining higher number bean trades. :us: only please. Thank you

Stay kind, pawsfodocaws

12 Likes

I am up for trading. I watched your grow thread and was impressed. Letโ€™s dm.

3 Likes

Thanks for the trade and the kind words. Iโ€™m glad you like the thread. Also happy I could get a few more out before I stop sending them out. I figure atleast 1000 or more have been sent out since production. :thinking: hopefully people are enjoying this plant. I sure love her.

4 Likes

Ainโ€™t gonna miss this offer!!! Tell me what youโ€™re seeking, I should be able to come up with something. In fact, tell ya whatโ€ฆduring the Winter Giveaway, jot down what interest you, PM AFTER the event, weโ€™ll do you right!! SS/BWโ€ฆmister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome friend. Sounds good I will put down a couple!. And we can make a trade. Thanks @misterbee

1 Like

I donโ€™t need any more seeds but those yilly screamed at me. Let me know what you need.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Never mind I looked and you sent some. I really need to update my files.

2 Likes

Ok sounds good :wink:

1 Like

Closed no more rainbow ylly available.!!!

1 Like

Got mine @Pawsfodocaws thank you ! ! Dropped 3

1 Like

Awesome Iโ€™m glad :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.