Rainbow ylly pollen available

I have some pollen I took of my keeper male … I would like to trade it for seeds or other pollen. The genetics are listed in the first few posts in this thread. This was a tester strain made by tricoma gold genetics.

Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

3 Likes

Hi @Pawsfodocaws - I’m interested to know the genetics. You say it’s listed in the first few posts in this thread, but this is your first post of this thread. Can you post the info here or link the other thread for us?

1 Like

The link was under the picture, but here’s another :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I see it now in your first post…along with the edit icon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Interesting strain. I’ll be following along in your grow thread to see how she finishes up!

1 Like

Sounds good

Lol I understand what you said now haha,… well the link has been there since the post fyi lmao

1 Like

ezgif-4-ec401d731473

3 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy your a funny one … :laughing:

1 Like

Do you still have any of that pollen you wanted to trade? I have a few crosses if you do, that strain sounds interesting

1 Like

I have super lemon haze f6, lemon sherbert x super lemon haze, sunset sherbert, Bobby Johnson og, and a wedding cake cross I’m working on. I think I only have a couple of the Bobby Johnson and the sunset sherbert I will have to check.

1 Like

Pollen is no longer available sorry if you missed out.

Overgro the world :earth_americas: :deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::palm_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::palm_tree:

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.