Rainscience grow bags

Had anyone tried rainscience bags? I want to try some but I’m cheap and would like some first hand info.

Nope. I am cheap too, so I buy the fabric bags with handles off amazon…lol

4 Likes

Exactly!!! Same here my man. Lol. Occasionally I’ll splurge for the ones with green handles.

1 Like

Btw. Congratulations on your win yesterday!!! That’s a awesome grab.

2 Likes

Thanks. I was lucky and will pay it forward.

5 Likes

Heck yeah. That’s what I love about this pkace!!!

1 Like

Best forum out there!

3 Likes

No doubt about that!!

2 Likes

Preach!!!

2 Likes

Can’t really find a decent pic but they look similar to radicle bags. I use radicle bags and can say they work well and are really simple to clean out and reuse, unlike fabric pots.

If they are similar to radicle bags then I can say, for me, the price is worth it. Yes it’s more upfront but since I don’t need to buy new ones for every cycle I’ve ended up saving money in the long run.

I’ll def have to look into these as radicle bags don’t come in 2gal and that would be the ideal for my setup.

3 Likes

I’ve reused my fabric bags for 5 runs
I just soak them in a bucket of water for a few days scrub them and reuse

I switched to Octopots I’ve used those bags 5 runs
I would have used them again if it wasn’t for the garage fire

Paps

5 Likes

Yeah they are just like the radical bags. 3 gallon bags run about $11 per bag. I believe they do have 2 gal as well. Check Amazon for best prices I’ve seen.

Good morning @Papalag yeah I’m exactly the same. I reuse the crap outta my fabric pots. I clean mine the same way but after soaking I take them to the laundry mat for final cleaning. People give me funny looks as I’m washing flowerpots. Lol

4 Likes

Good idea taking to the laundromat the wife would flip on me if I put them in her washing machine lol
You haven’t seen evil till you’ve seen wife devil come out lol

4 Likes

@Papalag man I know. I did that and my girl tried to kill me. Lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning @Papalag @JBow918. Now I know not to do that…lol

1 Like

Smart man.

1 Like

If your caught, do like I did. Explain your adding beneficial bacteria to the septic tank! Then hide…

2 Likes

That is pretty funny.

We are on county water and sewer, may still work…lol

They look like a good option, never though fabric pots I use could run into these problems, or is it just marketing … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes