Random beans for random dreams

I lied. I totally make sure this fuckers are feed and well lit so they can be :fire:

6 Likes

4 Likes

These are from a week ago. I’ll get more tonight and some of the newly added. These are the interesting two. A split tip leaf and the runt of the UFSS.

8 Likes

Here’s that update pick. Getting bigger for sure. Getting to be little piggy’s and needing steady food. They have started to drink there fare share to

8 Likes

They are going to a ‘tent full’ in a month!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Yes my friend and I can’t wait. This is just the starter tent. I haven’t even explored the other tents with you guys yet…

1 Like

Been kinda busy lately playing teacher, as well as the spring clean up and prep going on. But the little tent is doing well all things considered.

Uploading: AE721962-953B-4F53-8AB6-C3C875062957.jpeg… Uploading: 8C2EFF6C-B49D-4453-9486-CAE04202AD76.jpeg… Uploading: 7BE80C0B-931A-4390-A648-4F493C899C2C.jpeg… Uploading: 16C555E8-BE6D-45F4-8724-6547609F6916.jpeg…

9 Likes

Went out and got some soil today. Got more coming but this should keep me busy for a little

5 Likes

Another week gone already. Well here is a few update pictures. The ufss has a taller cheese kinda rotting poop smell plants and little bushy really pineapple smell. The zookies opp has one that’s small lime green and smells minty. The taller more vigorous one is a bland sweet smell. The other random bird seed doesn’t seem to like what the others do. Though one does have a good stink to it the others are just kinda hobbling along. The ones I put in those stupid coco big things all went to poop except a g13silver haze and maybe a original haze plant. One skunk1 popped and shriveled quickly. Never used those before. Had luck with the smaller ones. But idk never mind them gonna stick to soil. Got the 6 octopots in today also. Want to get quite a few more with the 13 gallon grow bags like these. Really not sure what to pop from here as most of the others were a bust (or so I think). Anyways here to another one. Stay safe folks.

Zookies opp

Ufss#18 doing its thing.

And a lay of the little land

9 Likes

Things have been up and down lately with playing school teacher, helping the fam not go crazy, and of course being out of work. So this little tent is getting to be almost two months old and I’ve learned a lot from this solo cup run so far.
The LM plants have been the hardest to figure out. They are over fees easily. Over watered easily. And have difficulty swinging back.
The UFSS has been kicking ass, doesn’t care and just wants to grow. No funk to them but on smells like cheese another smells like pineapple, and one smells like poo.
Had to repot the LM3 and LM5 as they soil stayed wet to long and started to really stink so hopefully the will do better now that they have fresh soil.
I did get a new foliage sprayer. So I hope with daily baths these girls perk up more. Almost time to top and transplant the lot and get some ready for outdoors in the green house.
Hope everyone is well and safe.

UFSS

LM3&5 the touchy ones

8 Likes

That’s a rather interesting puzzle. The photos of LM 3 & 5 looked maybe like light burn or calcium def. (neither seem plausible) and a couple of the other LMs don’t look ‘happy’. The UFSS are coming on like sumo wrestlers on a caffeine rush. That is a head scratcher. :thinking:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

They all have been getting the same abuse right along. I don’t worry to much and just make sure the lights go on and off when they are supposed to. It could be a variety of things but for now two got fresh soil as the pulled right up. Root rot for sure, so light mist and repot made a difference already with them. The other LM’s are fine root wise. The sure don’t like much water. The UFSS on the other hand can’t get enough. I’m just happy it is warming up outside where I am @Gpaw

4 Likes

Been busy as a :honeybee: so here are the update picks. All solo cups went 1gal. All the peet pellets went 1/2 gal and then we took the 3 Nigerian1 that survived the 2oz solo shooters into a group 1gal and went a little larger on the 2oz Nigerian2 that survived so far. Stress testing on the lot is complete and now on to letting them get ready for outdoors. It snowed here the other day so I am think first week of June for this bunch. Hope everyone is safe and doing well. Have a blessed evening y’all.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Alright so two day ago I got to killing the males in the tent. So 9 got cut. We still have 12 females. Also been deciding what route to go next. Ended up buying a dwrc 12 pot setup with 1100gph pump and 100 gal res. Went with the coming moon too and decided to pop some more beans for indoors. Went with DJ Shorts breeders choice #3. All popped rather quickly. Started back to work. Which to be honest been really looking forward to working for myself but my nursery/ cultivation license is still a while from now. But pushing in the right direction as I meet with the regulators in July. Warmth is here so been plugging away at the outdoors. I was thinking that everyone home was going to make this easier. Come to find out everyone and their brother is going deep into woods they normally wouldn’t. Well onward and upward for now folks.

4 Likes

8 Likes

And forgot to mention I flipped the tent from 24 to 11/13 flower this happened about two weeks ago now. The new sol strip x4 is helping things along nicely. That is all hope everyone has a blessed evening my friends!

3 Likes

5 Likes

So quick update. 3/4 ns2 were male so they ain’t going no further @SCJedi. They had vigor, ability to adapt to stress, and rebounded quickly to over or under watering. Same with the ns1 but I got lucky with those 3/4 were female. Topped them as much like an asshole as I could, like 6-10 inches from where they were and they haven’t missed a beat. Loving the lime color or vibrant green they have. Everything else got stripped again last night and got amended and nuted. Been just water for quite a while and cal mag. It’s funny to see what happens in limited space grows. The real challenge awaits as these girls pack on some weight. I did pop some more from the vault also. I went with copa genetics Goji Og f2. 96 skunk1 and jack herer from the collection of Mel frank via @ToddMcC. Some midnight maple from our good friend @Swampthing. Temple of Apollo f2 by @Sincy. And some African Queen by none other than @Baudelaire. This time we take advantage of grodan rock wool cubes to start these.

7 Likes

To a true OG grow this round.

10 Likes