Random beans for random dreams

8 Likes

5 Likes

So quick update. All is going well. Have had a issue as of late with things warming up keeping humidity in check. Got a care package from a local. And looks like the males that were in the tent got a few branches. So looks like we have UFSS x UFSS. UFSS X (ZOOKIES X ORANGE PUSH POP) . (NS1 X Granny skunk) X UFSS. (Ns1 X Granny skunk) x (ZOOKIES X ORANGE PUSH POP). UFSS X LMX. UFSS X LM2. (Ns1 X granny skunk) X LMX. (Ns1 X Granny skunk) X LM2. Looks like it was a light dusting so not sure how many beans will come of it. Oh well.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Masterful camera work
Wonderfully happy plants!
:movie_camera: :partying_face: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

Congratulations
G

2 Likes

New logo. Things looking ok in flower. Have a blessed evening my friends

2 Likes

So got a little present yesterday for those that follow. My guy from yunan sent seeds a bit ago. Those arrived. And then plant more seeds sent me a blessing.

4 Likes

@Enjoi802 I see you got some Octopots what’s your plans for them

2 Likes

Those will be for the outdoors selections this year, only Found out about them due to this site! Went with the bigger cloth bags also. So 13 gal. Should be fun to watch!

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing these work out doors should be interesting

I’ve had great results indoors

Paps

2 Likes

If I had the space I’d love to see these run indoors but those octopots are no joke.

2 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

And here we have 2 from the DJ Short Breeders Choice Mix 3 the Gnarly Fruit. It’s stated to expect so mutations so I’m curious how the gimp is gonna play out.

6 Likes

11 Likes

A peek inside this years personal vault. And as it goes took most of the opp zookies down and some of the ufss to clear up room for lower branches. Been straight water for a long time now. Seeds are coming along nicely, will have more than enough to share. Just about having packaging, labels, mailing swag, and legit material to mail in order. Works been busy. Life’s been busy. Alls well. Have a blessed evening my friends

5 Likes

Also one of the lm is very lemon to the nose. Slippery when touched rather than sticky and has very large leaflet to calyx ratio. Fills in nicely and reeks the longer it goes of lemon head candy! Looking forward to this finishing up for sure but looks like it’s gonna take a minute to continue where she’s going. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

LOL, I showed your seed stash pic. to my wife… (saying “see?.. I don’t have a problem”):heart_eyes:

…She said to pass on her condolences to your SO… :laughing:

Cheers
G

8 Likes