Random beans for random dreams

I’m planning the future and to me that box is but a little chunk of history. The hope is to preserve a bit of the past. I can only imagine what some have in their stash that I would love.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Chopped the top off a ufss the lm and the zookies. Trying to clear some room and light to get at a few lowers. Ordered a pulse grow monitor and ac infinity digital fan. Curious to see what my routine actually is doing on graphs.

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

Had two issues this past week. First electric went out for a few hours during normal lights on. And then had a day where the light was on for way too long. We’re getting close to the end with a lot in the tent. So I’m giving it a week or two more before they get the ax. Stay safe and have a blessed evening my friends

3 Likes

Just got caught up on this thread
Amazing great looking buds
Thanks for sharing
Paps

1 Like

Thank paps. This is some awesome stuff. One smells of fresh cut apples. One of berries. Another of cheese.

3 Likes

Chop day for these ladies.

5 Likes

Using the dp90 grow tent and solstrip x4 was interesting this round. Had a few 3 gal and 1 gal in the tent and keeping height and light spread was difficult. Humidity is a constant issue with that much in the tent and also the soil adds a whole other element to the enclosed space. Soil would dry quick but be over damp at first, no happy medium, also trying to find the right amendments for such small pots took a little time. Had some issues with the timer on the light as well as losing power during some storms. Now on to cure and to start to setup the new buckets I got. Have a blessed evening my friends

2 Likes

also Incase you were wondering @50states uncle festers does great indoors and is super forgiving. This is a cola off on of the 1 gal. Not bad in my book for 60ish days in flower and about 90ish from seed. The older ones in the 3gal had to get topped a few times to fit the height requirement and was unable to let them really show there stuff. Heavy resin and fruity smells. Two distinct phenos one dense and cheeseish perhaps is a way to describe it. And the other like a Wookiee that’s thick but not dense and smells of pineapples or something tropical.

9 Likes

So I chopped everything the night after as something in time said killem. So I did lol. But have recently been adding items to my collection and figuring out a logical plan for the little tent. Stuffing it full is not a viable choice with it so easily becoming contaminated with whatever. Little space. Everything dried out the tent equaled around 250-300g so not bad out a little tent. But I’ve been using the notion of trying to make things a bit more even keeled. So I did this for the next round. Bucket company planters and manifold with runoff pump. @Baudelaire x3 light this time because x4 in the small tent means way toooooooo much light saturation though I love it and it’s its results large tent could use it alone I’d imagine, and the pulse grow monitor to dial in vdp. I have a pre air filter to charcoal in with charcoal out. We shall see this round what happens.

3 Likes

6 Likes

So I’ve been MIA. Things are hectic lately. I’m now a administrator at work, I really am not sure what’s going on for the kiddos school and I’m trying to build a name. Hahaha so to be honest after harvest I’ve failed at all attempts I’ve made due to neglect, though the outside food garden is doing well. I am trying to find the motivation to do a little something soon but meh. I am testing something for someone. We shall see how it goes. 3 out of the 13 are still alive after serious neglect. Hope all is well in the world for folks. Quite here. Have a blessed evening my friends

3 Likes

3 Likes

So this round we have a father and son tent. I am testing for jd short, so one bucket for those. Then I have DJ short breeders mix 3 “fruity kush” in 2 buckets and the last is a blue star seed co DJ collaboration of old time moonshine In one bucket. And since I save the best for last we have Deep ELLUM “Mendo Blues” going in a promix hp soil with mountain organic and roots organic amendments. Jd shorts test group 2 also in that soil. The inputs are polland spring water. Roots organic nutrients. Monitor is a pulse grow monitor. The three other buckets are gro Dan rockwool for the fruity kush and old time moonshine I’m using the Solstrip X4 light this round with ac infinity digital t4. Carbon scrubber in and out this round.

4 Likes