Random Plants/Nugs I've grown

Wanted to start a thread on random plants I’ve grown over the years considering igs deleted a few of my accounts and lost a lot of my pics. Something that I can look back on in the future.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Lay it on us bud :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Not the biggest seed junky or cookies fan these days but this was a special plant. Orange Cookies x Wedding Cake Bred by jbeezy, dubbed this one Orange Cake Bites for its orange cookie dough flavor. I don’t have the greatest camera or too good at taking finished pictures but here it is.

12 Likes

10 Likes

GSC 2017

12 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: some serious trichs :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire_extinguisher: :fire_engine:

3 Likes

XXX OG

9 Likes

Marshmallow OG and Fruity Pebble Treats (Marshmallow OG x Fruity Pebble OG F3)

5 Likes

Nice bunch of plants! I’m curious. Whose FPOG did you use?

1 Like

It was from @JAWS I didn’t find any keepers but had a real nice Marshmallow OG i hunted from seeds from Compound and had to hit it with a random male Fpog F3 to make this cross. It was a few yrs back 2018 when all the candy crosses were coming out and figured “Fruity Pebble Treats” would be fitting for the market at the time although I never really dug into them.

2 Likes

Papaya Cake (Wedding Cake x Papaya) I grew a few years ago indoor and out.

1 Like

Alien Orange Rock Candy :alien::tangerine::gem::lollipop: I made a few years ago using Cannarados “Dude What Is That” x Motarebels “Rock Candy Kush” grown by a friend.

2 Likes

SFV OG

Irene

2 Likes