Random west coast dispo vs your finest

Shh it’s hypothetical everything’s hypothetical it’s the internet but what if there was a competition, your finest vs some random dispo from Cali or Oregon… who would hypothetically nut up?

2 Likes

By nut up I’m assuming that you mean compete

2 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

There is literally one person on this entire forum I know who would without a doubt compete. That is funny to me given how much dispo is bashed, I’d compete too lol.

3 Likes

Lol! There’d be no competition, mine is clearly better than anything they sell: :wink::rofl:
Mine causes less coughing.
Potency is comparable.
Mine is usually looser bud, so its easier to crumble into a bowl. :wink:
Mine is obsessively hand trimmed to remove leaf matter.
Mine is thoroughly rinsed.
Mine is completely pesticide-free.
Mine is really really cheap :joy:

16 Likes

If you grow it then show it, I don’t doubt you’d show the buds.

Pictures don’t translate to smoke. I want to see how many people would make that transition.

I’ll smoke one with you though. I’ll try new things.

2 Likes

Sure! I’m always delighted to get smoke reports. I like to grow & pollen chuck, I don’t actually smoke. I grow for my mother’s medical use and gift extra. There’s always lots of extra.

I would be delighted to see how mine stacks up to others. If it’s a beauty contest by modern popular standards I’ll lose. Smoke might be another story. :face_with_monocle:

Just to prove my commitment, here’s a photo of my nuts.

16 Likes

this apple fritter would beat their best smoke hands down.

25 Likes

Yeaaa you’re the one I knew for sure. Tom hill close second.

3 Likes

Right on bud, I appreciate that. I’ll keep growing the dankest!

2 Likes

Everything out here gets tested, it’d be cool to see how everything stacks up. No assumptions either and you got nuts!

2 Likes

I can show you ny dispensary weed! :grin:
Who’s judging? How do you see this happening?

5 Likes

When it goes legal nationally it’s happening. Snoop will ()e there for a fee. I k ow a few that would join if it got hype but corporate mfs know to stay away lol.

This ain’t for those Nasdaq fucks. You’d compete with real farmers.

2 Likes

So it sounds like you want to put together a competition.
I’ve got outdoor that I grew for ny dispensary I can show. It’s all tested also.
Are we comparing the same strain grown by dispo versus me.

3 Likes

Dispo meaning an LP from here. Can’t use store product from a store, would use product of the same age (cure). Get no exemptions because the strain needs longer than 90d cure.

So you want to compare similar strains with 90 day cure?
Trying to get a clear understanding of what you are envisioning as a competion

2 Likes

First time I saw snoop lol he’s the dude you know is on his shit from the first second. Met a lot
Of them boys online got no idea what they smoke l. Let’s put it up!

Two tester plants from my outdoor
First is rainbird
2nd is a personal cross

Snow panda

9 Likes

90d or less cure. Your smoke vs west coast monsters, nothing public conglomerate though. Straight neutral, real heavy smokers with clout to give y’all some promotion. Y’all are clearly not scared. That’s all it’s about. I’ll put my nugs up too :man_shrugging:

4 Likes