Randoms outdoor adventure

Little late… But let’s get this rolling.

6 each
Silver og x red cherry berry
Reactor 99
Jungle spice x deep chunk
Sunshine daydream
Agent k
Jungle spice#6

9 each
Blackberry lemonade x girlscout cookies

Autos will be started soon…
5 lr x uv 1
8 f.a.m

To all the peeps involved with me getting this far I thank you :metal:and if anyone was missed I apologize :sweat_smile:

@cannabissequoia
@Jellypowered
@toastyjakes
@Sebring
@lefthandseeds
@ReikoX
@MomOnTheRun
@Muleskinner

17 Likes

Some Jungle spice x deep chunks I put out the 15th. I went back to check a few days ago and they are still kicking. Didn’t get pics :confused: but its all good.

Here I have 4 ab3 plants also from @lefthandseeds that survived a botched paper towel adventure… :sob: I forgot about my germinating beans (super stoner moment) and when i discovered them they looked like something you’d find in a spring roll :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I was able to detach these from the tangled mass of rootage and they survived. 4 outta 5 made it the other one was a runt so it got plucked…
I also have 3 of the jungle spice x blank domina 2. So far so good. I put all the above out about two weeks ago and they survived the initial transplanting but I didn’t get pictures because it started raining pretty intensely at that moment so pics woulda been garbage anyway. I’ll get pics if they are still alive when the new starts are ready.

6 Likes

Signs of new life! :sunglasses:

2 js x dc
2 ssdd
1 agent k
3 js#6 :grin:

Stay tuned folks it’s about to be interesting :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

So far 31 of 45 are up… looking like I’ll see the rest tomorrow or Sunday. I can’t wait to start next round hoping these bad ladies (wishful thinking) get big quick so i can send em out… Only waiting on 2 sog x rcb, 1 js x dc, 1 ssdd, 2 agent k, 1 js#6, and 7 of my bbl x gsc… 100% germ would be lovely. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::sunglasses:

1 Like

Idk what happened here :laughing:

Rodent damage is my guess. Tender young seedlings are a delicacy.

It’s in my house. In the middle of 40 others. It came up like that lol @Stoner I’ve just never seen a seedling like that

Absence of cotyledon could be a deformed embryo, sure to be a percentage of defects in any seed stock.

I had a really nice vegetable garden, until my old Tom Cat passed away. With out his nightly rodent patrol, “something” would feast on the newly sprouted peas and beans… lots of new sprouts, no plants. :frowning:

Don’t even get me started on Deer vs Elk damage.

1 Like

Omg yeah man i hate animal damage… I had something snap a beautiful gsc girl last year. I was so mad lol. Yeah I’m lucky where I’m at to be rodent free. My biggest nemesis has been the insects in the spots tho lol. But yeah it’s definitely a deformed seedling. Very interesting to see if it grows normally. I’ve never seen an under developed cotyledon. @Stoner

Last indoor pic for this round :sunglasses:

Tomorrow is the digging :skull:

Jungle spice x black domina that’s been out a bit over two weeks… Looks almost miniaturized really tiny leaves. They’ll probably turn around :crossed_fingers:

These are the ab3 plants that were sent out two weeks ago as well. They look nice and have nearly doubled in size since they were transplanted. Leaves are a bit small still but overall look like some happy plants.

My biggest plants from the first round. The deep chunk x jungle spice. All i gotta day is wow did they jump in size. They are at least two feet tall now with beautiful wide leaves very glad i started some more of these in round 2 :grin:.

Sorry for the low quality pictures i don’t have a good camera and was rapidly running out of time before the storm hit :sweat_smile:

Round two pics were postponed due to the absolute shit storm that was planting :rofl: i got dumped on by a thunderstorm and had to plant in occasional downpours. Not ideal circumstances but I couldn’t just leave the plants. The mud wasn’t the best to dig in but shouldn’t be a problem for the plants. I on the other hand learned a valuable lesson… If you use bug spray but get rained on the bug spray don’t work no more… So bring the can with you next time lol. Felt like pig pen with a giant cloud of bugs around me. So many bites hahaha. Gotta love the outdoors man.

So i had a few outdoor plants at my friends garden… The forest spots might not make it. Haas some issues… But some happy news

Lowryder x ultraviolet from @ReikoX

Here is three of a cross between gsc x blackberry lemonade (super silver haze x blackberry)

Overall I’m a happy camper even with the major losses at the guerrilla site. I’m hoping there will still be the survivors left that were there my last visit. All the dang rain we’ve had has washed away slug pellets and my bug spray… Let’s hope this visit is a little better. I hope everyone’s grows are going well :sunglasses::v:

1 Like