Rare Bodhi pack donation poll

Thats some island to have you eyes set on lol. When I read that post immediately though of all the populated islands out here in Portland harbor, with a regular ferry schedule like a bus.

8 Likes

The Beach (movie)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve said it before I win Powerball I’m buying a island like the cocaine islands but for weed :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Shit… all of em… seriously can I vote for the first 3😂

6 Likes

Ill list more after this one gets started

7 Likes

I have several partial bodhi packs I would be willing to contribute if any of the others you have match them ,for a bigger pool of plants I got them from @misterbee and I already know he would love nothing more than for them to be F2d

9 Likes

Yup shoot me a dm w what u got and Ill see if I have em. Cheers

3 Likes

I’ll vote for @Islayhearts and blockhead : )

4 Likes

That would give you a 50% Ghash outcome. So it would be more like re creating Ghash than SSDD

5 Likes

Looks like Blockhead by a nose. Would love to be a grower, but I’m in Tijuana and crossing the border with a big bag of seeds gives me the nerves. Maybe someday.

6 Likes

Hey I got a couple pack of blockhead x g13hashplant ill donate

9 Likes

Road Kill Unicorn was a great strain and one of the first other than Goji I grew of Bodhi. Grew Snow Leopard too. It was nice but not my cup of tea, let alone coffee. Voted RKU

7 Likes

Personally I’d be really interested in the blowfish x appalachia for medical use.
But looks like I gotta put my vote where it counts, so I voted for blockhead which also has great medicinal potential.

I think the roadkill unicorn would be more suited for recreational users.

8 Likes

@Craigson15
If you have a list of names to do this seed run that you are considering please add me to the list I would gladly do a run on any on these. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Once this one gets started Ill do another poll w some more old bodhi strains added

11 Likes

I just wanted to say that’s totally cool of you to donate again. After what happened, that’s a big step. Thanks man.

8 Likes

I second this ! ^^

6 Likes

I might have a few blowfish seeds. They came from the same person that Bodhi got his from.

6 Likes

that’s awesome mtntrogger! you should definitely make seeds with those when you grow them. The blowfish really wasn’t adequately preserved while it was readily available. Because it was mainly of interest to medical growers, and medical growers are often growing strictly for meds and not for seeds, it seems like very few people preserved it.

3 Likes

Last time I popped a few I seem to remember them yielding poorly, and didnt find the terp profile I was looking for. They did have some potency. I am always hopeful that there is still magic left in the last few beans. Ive tried to reach out to the person that sent them to me, but he is sort of a recluse. Met him on another site quite a few years ago, but he doesnt post anymore, just lurks. He also sent me Lemon Thai (dutch flowers), Spice of life Sweet tooth #3, and Taskenti (cbg)- which I grew all out, and wasnt able to preserve

3 Likes