Rare reproduced Bog seeds and more

Who has rare or discontinued seeds for passing around and seeds for seed runs for rare/ discontinued strains?
I can help. Message me. Corey

15 Likes

For co op’s?

3 Likes

Hey @corey , man you are going to end up with all the seeds on OG, lol. I am doing Sour Bubble and Grape punch right now. Next run is Blue Kush and Lifestar. Run after that will be Sweet and Sour Cindy. Both Sweet and Sour Cindy as well as Lifestar are discontinued. The only one I don’t have to run is Sour LSD but if I can’t find it will likely run my LSD and hit it with some Pollen from the Sour Bubble I am running now :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ohhhh, I misread the title. I thought you meant any rare or discontinued strains…. I missed the bog part

3 Likes

I’m far from it. I don’t have nearly what people may think. Good luck on finding your bog strain. I went through your grow the other day and it’s looking great!

5 Likes

Thanks bud. I am just busting your chops, I think you are doing great things. Keep it up brother. If all goes well I got a pack of Sweet and Sour Cindy coming. The only ones I won’t have at that point are Sour LSD and Blue Moon Rocks. Fingers crossed I can come across them. Looks like I will be making BOG seeds for a while, lol.

7 Likes

Thanks bud. Thanks for the support too. I support you as well and every OGer on here.
Sooner or later you will find it, I have no doubt about that

10 Likes

I just ran a few of the Sweet and Sour Cindy (got from Seedsherenow a couple years back): BOG Sweet Cindy x BOG Sour Bubble. I really loved what I saw from two of the three plants I grew out, three very different phenos, two of them amazing. One pheno very similar to the sour bubble, one the sweet cindy with the cindy terps, and one somewhere in the middle, not leaning strongly in any direction. Perhaps this line was discontinued because it was sort of a one off cross, or because the progeny is wide ranging, or because it is not a fast finisher, or perhaps it just wasn’t fitting what people were looking for, but there is magic here and man is it nice. I never had my Cindy era, so guess now I’m about to get a bunch of stuff done. I am still waiting for the sour bubble one to cure a bit more, but this pack has all the feeling of a real F1, not a line per se, and I like what I have found so far in all of three popped seeds from the pack!

1 Like