Re: Free beans we sent out

Continuing the discussion from FREE Seeds! Get them before they're gone!:

Thanks for everyone that asked for free beans…
Those of you who followed intrusctions and sent me an addy, Your beans are In the MAIL :smile:
Most people just PMed me with i want free ebans, ok well where the fuck do i send them? Lol… send me addy and i send you beans…
We re-mail them a few times for safety sake… but the holiday slowed us down… but come on dude, they are FREE so chill the fuck out… yur at the mercy of the mail system at this point.
We are thrilled to have our beans grown all over the world. its cool as fuck!
thanks again… and for those who didnt send and addy, send one dude! We wil mail anywhere, to the uk people asking… idgaf, i’lll send to you guys!

21 Likes

i work all day man, ive got like a shit ton of messages, we just went through them and only looked at ones that followed instructions and provieded an address. Sorry if i didnt reply to each and everyone of you personaly. growing dope is a 60-70hr week job, 7 days a week, 365 days a year man… I’
l have some time later and I will reply to each one of you who sent me a PM, I promise :slight_smile:

11 Likes

20 Likes

So you are saying you need my addy?? :joy:

Yall get this man what he needs. Cmon and do the leg work your free stuff…

3 Likes

Mahalo nui los brothaaa cheers and blessings

4 Likes

Thank you @deep_rob it is very much appreciated.

4 Likes

I am really grateful for folks like yourself. :thumbsup: :innocent: I’m glad it’s contagious too! :wink:

OG tech note: I followed the instructions that came with the manual way back when… oddly my PM to the Dude doesn’t list an avatar/recipient when reviewing my old messages. It does however show 2 views :wink: hope they aren’t just me! :pray: :incoming_envelope:

edit: Apparently it IS just me viewing my sent message, but it won’t allow me “invite” deep_rob because it’s already sent. ??? This would suck. Dang.

:evergreen_tree: update: got dem beans, see below

1 Like

Would like to try some outdoors grown in the Australian rainforest. Can’t pm you sorry. Look forward to seeing the other guys grow them out .

3 Likes

Hola Deep_Rob

I would a love to PM you
alas am not allow pm yet
its in my near future

A Great Thanks

Bare

4 Likes

SPREADING THE LOVE
Awesome! And sorry @Barefrog. Id help if I could lol

5 Likes

Not sure if I sent you my addy on time if not it’s all good maybe next time

2 Likes

What is the thinking/goal behind crossing F5s back to F2s?

2 Likes

Hello! I dont usually write anything here im type of guy that only read and follow what everyone else is saying
and i must say thank you for everybody usually i dont follow anything on internet but you guys are different thing i love to read everybodys debates and stuff. lets keep the thing real…! peace out !

7 Likes

… Im not sure was this best place to say that but im very happy to see people like deep_rob. sharing is always good in our community ! peace out!!

6 Likes

I’m glad everyone has fueled their mmj needs especially since we’re going to be getting free seeds.:writing_hand:

10 Likes

I know I’m probably to late but is it possible to get in on the free bean deal? I have always gotten mine from Europe and it’s getting old. Would Love to have some new genetics to grow for medicine.

1 Like

Hey @deep_rob I received a nice wee glass seed holder ( cute as fk ) and I’ll be storing more in the wee miniature jar after I crack these nice sounding crosses .!

Thank you very much, there will be updates of this grow when i wet them…

Gaz

11 Likes

@deep_rob, TheBlack x Champagne seeds arrived today. I agree with @Gaz29 about the “wee” glass bottles, they are cute! I sent you a personal message about this, but I thought I’d make a public announcement as well.

They’ll be in this topic in about 2-3 weeks:

Thanks so much for the opportunity. Considering the short flowering time, they seems to be indica dominant, which is right up my alley!

G’Day, mate,
C50

9 Likes

Good luck to all of you that got ur seeds hoping to get mine soon and I agree the bottle is nice

5 Likes

We are an unstoppable force. :heart_eyes: :thumbsup: :mailbox_with_mail: :fireworks:

Thanks a million & then some. the deep doctor even went 2 rounds to get it done. :levitate: :lifter:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes