Re-working my growroom to see if I can get a better crop AKA Kelly's heroes

don’t feel bad; i chopped some almost 2 weeks early because the caterpillar problem was showing it’s face & messing up my anxiety. i’m pretty sure a good cure will help but my “aridity” here sucks & plants dry in a week. :stuck_out_tongue:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

The girl scout cookie showed amber trichomes so she had to come down. I have a bubblulisous that is showing signs it is done also. The new pistils are dying back. There were two amber trichomes on her. She will come down tomorrow or Saturday since I have physical therapy tomorrow. Ok I can’t seem to upload pictures right now… Will try later to the picture’s.

Now it is in paper bags on top o f the fridge to dry and then into jars to go in the back of the fridge…up

4 Likes

Those look like some chunky girls. How do they smell? :nose:

Shoulda called this thread Kelly’s Heroes, they are all looking :relaxed:
:om_symbol:

1 Like

florida water in those coolers?

Just a thought, I do not know the legality of things where you are but you have family photos in the background of some of your images…

2 Likes

Yes there are some pics in the background. I am not in any of them and the people you can see have either died or moved on but thank you for the heads up. I will be much more carefully next time. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Have a great day and better tomorrow.

3 Likes

I would like to thank you all for your kind words. I don’t know about Kelly’s hero’s but I try my best and still consider myself a novice grower. The experiment is over. I plan on moving the ballast outside the room. It is an older ballast and can get pretty warm if a fan doesn’t blow on it. I harvested more from these four plants then I did six plants. The heat cost me about a third of the weight. I can’t wait to see what the tangie and blue dream do in there. I started them and am beginning them outside right now. By the time they are ready to flower the weather will be cooling. I plan on trying to super crop one of each to see what kind of benefit it has on final harvest. I have a surprise I will be posting soon. I have an outdoor grow with autoflower plants so look for a new post in outdoor growing soon. I have lemon og haze and a lowryder cross I am growing along with beginning my tangie and blue dream. Changes I will make to my grow space. I want to do another coat of paint. I can see the darker color in spots. The ballast is being moved outside the grow space. I also have a grow tent that is 35 1/2" wide x 54" deep x 84" high I haven’t setup yet. Thought I would do a post on putting together this grow tent. Hanging the lights and fans. Clear through the first set of plants. So these are some subjects conning from me in the future. Also I have been thinking about turning the tent into photoperiod plants because of how tall it is and doing autos in my grow space now. Any thoughts or ideas are.welcome. Thank you for.your time and consideration.

Have a great day and better tomorrow.

3 Likes

I am sorry I did not respond to your question. After being in the army and running through gas chambers during training every year my nose doesn’t work right. What I can tell you is it has that sweet marijauna smell that fills the room. My wife tells me how strong it smells every time I open my stash jar and get some out. Hope that somewhat answers your question. The high is very creative head high with a body relaxing high. Not the couch lock body high just a real comfortable relaxation that still allows you to do the things your mind comes up with. That is the girl scout cookie. The bubbliouses kicked your ass. It was heavy couch lock or even nap time. You had to fight its high to do anything. It was nice since I am an insomnia. I finally got 7+ hours of sleep. Normally I lay down around midnight and back up around four plus or minus thirty minutes each way. Drove cross country trucks for twenty years and never was able to learn to sleep more the three or four hours at a time. Thank you for your time and consideration.

2 Likes