Ready to go outside

Hello, new bere but not new to growing. Nice party, Nice format.
Migrated from icmag… W.e
I have 26 bagseeds and 5 bagseedlings

They’re 3 w old on 18/6 altough i didnt respect the schedule that much. They’ll go outside in a couple of weeks.

11 Likes

When you have made a few more posts, we will get to see the pics lol.

2 Likes

I uploaded IT ttho… Goddammit I hate phones… I even mispelled the title

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ion. Looking forward to seeing those pics.

3 Likes

I’ve fixed the title spelling.
Try giving the images a chance to upload before submitting the post.

Yeah, smart phones can make life difficult…

6 Likes

The bigger part of the ladies will Be planted in urban areas, the rest of 'em will Be grown at my grandmas

6 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Lovely. Urban guerrilla grows are so fun :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Extreme sports as I call 'it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hiding in plain view! I remember one across the street from a stop sign. Busy intersection and it was 4 foot tall at harvest.

3 Likes

Was IT yours? Damn I wanna hear more

2 Likes

Good luck with the outdoor grow! Nice looking crop you have going.

1 Like

Thanks but its pretty weak… One of em started to show signs of underfeeding. I only have chems so I’m pretty freaked out about feeding them for now. They need to go outside fast

I’ll Be crackin the rest soon. More pics to come

2 Likes

No it was a friend of mine 1984??? I was young lad at the time he was few years older. Pretty good smoke stored it in his car for long time. Many people had to see it but didn’t register. Same guy grew a monster green tree that produced 2.5 elbows… Had a rural spot with a hose and big balls.

3 Likes

Small update

1 Like

Gotta love growing at Grandma’s lol. My gramps was an amazing old school gardener, I always wished I could have given him a plant and told him it was beans or something to see what he could’ve done with it.

3 Likes

My grandma knows what IT is, she’ s just afraid i’ll get caught

1 Like

Last century :grin: I was growing some weed in my room (a sunny covered terrace), my mother had invited some guests and she asked me if I could lend her my plants and put them in the living room. Couldn’t say no, never knew if someone realized what those lovely plamts really were … :sunglasses:

3 Likes