Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I have the same microscopic, I also find it needs to be perfectly still for clear images.

I’ll settle here. I’m gonna need some help, but I think I still have about 3-4 weeks left. I guess.

Orange Grove F3 buds, random places on different buds… Soon. Maybe 2 weeks max, maybe less.

12 Likes

Okay
Should I harvest?
Day 57 . . .50-60 day flower.
I can chop today or wait 3 days till my next day off…

I don’t want to couch lock of a stone. Which this strain already does and has with my previous samples.
Only issue is the inside of some of the buds show small clear and white trichs . The exterior is well done with big Amber trichs

9lb hammer

8 Likes

Too slow with mojos…lol

5 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Head already chopped at 69 days…Its hang drying right now at 6 days…

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

9 Likes

Awesome!! They seem to fire!!! Major cones in buds!!! Congrats!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi everyone, thought I could ask your opinions whether they’re ready or not… Only got the ones closer to the light!!! Thanks!!

That’s it… Thanks!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face: :hugs:

10 Likes

What color are them trichomes? If 50/50 amber, I’d say chop…if not at least that then let em go a bit longer yet. Just my opinion, bro…
I say, why go to all the time and effort, just to cut em too early and lose a lot of the potency you coulda got.

5 Likes

Thanks friend!! Appreciate!! Waiting game has been driving me nuts!!! Not much of a patient one!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: Thanks a lot!!

3 Likes

Thanks friend!! Appreciate!! Waiting game has been driving me nuts!!! Not much of a patient one!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: Thanks a lot!!

Yep, completely agree!!

Don’t throw away months of work for lack of waiting another week or few days yet, bro.

2 Likes

Nicely put!! I’ll do! Don’t mind a bit of couchlock if it’ll be, but do mind an early one!! Thank you!

2 Likes

Them girls are looking beautiful too, by the way!!

2 Likes

Great topic, most helpful.
Thanks everybody.

2 Likes

The first time I grew a cut of this plant I chopped at 8wks. This time it’s a lot bigger and getting make light, building more buds and pushing more white hairs this time since it’s so close to the light.here she is at 7.5wks, I was going to chop Sunday or Monday… I need to pull her out from the back corner and check closer

4 Likes

Does anyone use or have a recommendation on digital microscopes for checking trichs? I was looking at them on amazon and most seem about the same, but a lot of reviews are complaining about the stand the microscopes come with? Any suggestions?

I got a cheap jewelers loup on the net intended for checking bank notes it came with a cell phone attatchment to take pics but it is hard to focus so I mostly use a magnifying glass.
I have read many times that we should concentrate on the buds and not the plant in late flower.

2 Likes

How much time do you think I have? I can’t take a better picture

3 Likes

If those pistils are white you may have it too hot, I was told to concentrate on the buds trichomes and when they’re cloudy you’re done.

1 Like