Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Both responses pretty much have same opinion as me. It might loosen the bud a lil like seem lil fluffier but overall its all the same in quality in my opinion. I lightly trim anyways so i dont really worry about lil leaflets. I actually think a little leaf fills the weeds profile out better. I wet trim all big leaves then i trim sort of tight to bud but i dont even try for a perfect trim. I just quickly run around the bud n let it be. I dont really worry about foxtails unles they stack long tails on tails then it can be a bit ugly. But appearance isnt everything.

2 Likes

What does everyone think about this? Ready to chop? More time? I am 17 weeks in on this “early miss” auto so she should have been done 5 weeks ago…

Not the best pics I know. Maybe I will try again…IDK

-Dirtron

12 Likes

Doesn’t really look finished yet… but the timeline seems very long. Need to see the trichs.

(USB Microscope) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085XZVFGT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2KGBT18MVBZ38368GCBV

One of these or similar is a great little tool to help identify harvest times

11 Likes

Some clear, mostly cloudy, a few amber. My personal harvest window.

7 Likes

I looks like it’s got a couple weeks to go… which doesn’t jive with 5 weeks overdue.
You could try shortening up the light ‘on time’ (to 11 hrs?) and maybe dimming the lights a little (faking fall).

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Went away for awek and left on autopilot. Came back to this.
Worried about bud rot. Have infestation.
2 ladys here, one is fine???
10 weeks in flower.
Mystery strains.

6 Likes

I would wait a few days. See what happens

2 Likes

Was looking so good before i went away for work
Stressed out!!!

8 Likes

They are a little beat up but otherwise OK. :+1:
You are going to get some great smoke from them, no worries.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Amnesia Auto was due by calendar last week but I think it is time but I would appreciate someone with more experience offering an opinion. Thanks is advance.

Also if any one has any suggestions on taking pics with phone with loupe, I would be interested in hearing.

5 Likes

You can get a cheap USB microscope from Amazon that attaches to your phone for easy trich pics. Looks like a while longer no Amber from what I could see.

3 Likes

I don’t even pay attention to calendar dates and flowering periods noted by breeders. I only use the plants age or weeks in flower to determine what nutes to give. To determine when to harvest I look at a combination of overall growth since flip, bud/calyx structure, how hard it fades after taking away all notes to flush(I just make sure too many leaves don’t die or crisp up), but most importantly the color of the trichomes. I have learned trichomes can be more then just amber so look for them to go from cloudy to their final color, I have a ninja fruit the goes from cloudy to light purple then dark purple which is equivalent to it ambering when they hit dark purple. The hairs don’t matter at all, they are a sex organ and if they orange too early you may have a herm and possibly a seeded harvest. In general most indicas go 8-12ish weeks depending on your light and trichome prefernce a.k.a. how much ambering and sativas can go 9-20 weeks depending on if it’s a landrace or not and while these dates and the ones on each pack gives us a “range” of time its up to us to determine our ideal ambering percentage and flowering time for each pheno based on enviornment.

As for taking a pic with the loupe it’s gonna be pretty hard and prob not ideal. There are some cheap microscopes that you can clip to your phone and take pics that way or you can always opt for a USB microscope which kinda looks like a fat ink pen on a stand with a light and that will give you your best results with phone pics and determine when to harvest on your own. Hope I helped answer your questions!

6 Likes

Not ready. Still lots of white hairs.

1 Like

Thanks I knew it wasn’t, just needed to be talked down. Will look into usb microscope.

That looks like a crunch berry.

5 Likes

STS reversed this Zkittlez Auto, looks like it will be popping in a week or two, time to bring into a tent to harvest fem pollen soon. Sprout outside in early April, been outside the whole time and has handled a recent 100*heat wave well.

8 Likes

Yeah it sucks i lost that cut. But i did cross that exact cut with a tiramisuV2 male. I just gave out handful of seeds to that cross hope someone pulls a pheno leaning the mommas way.

1 Like

got some tric’s(s) shots, lets get the dice rolling! need some advice these, the SCD44 may almost be ready I don’t know?

any info is always appreciated!

regards,

5 Likes

Seeing a lot of clear and some cloudy, got a couple weeks.

2 Likes