Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Them girls are looking beautiful too, by the way!!

2 Likes

Great topic, most helpful.
Thanks everybody.

2 Likes

The first time I grew a cut of this plant I chopped at 8wks. This time it’s a lot bigger and getting make light, building more buds and pushing more white hairs this time since it’s so close to the light.here she is at 7.5wks, I was going to chop Sunday or Monday… I need to pull her out from the back corner and check closer

5 Likes

Does anyone use or have a recommendation on digital microscopes for checking trichs? I was looking at them on amazon and most seem about the same, but a lot of reviews are complaining about the stand the microscopes come with? Any suggestions?

I got a cheap jewelers loup on the net intended for checking bank notes it came with a cell phone attatchment to take pics but it is hard to focus so I mostly use a magnifying glass.
I have read many times that we should concentrate on the buds and not the plant in late flower.

2 Likes

How much time do you think I have? I can’t take a better picture

3 Likes

If those pistils are white you may have it too hot, I was told to concentrate on the buds trichomes and when they’re cloudy you’re done.

1 Like

Still a ways to go I think.

1 Like

WORD!

I’ve adjusted my amber % towards 50/50 after I smoked the tops of my seed run… that I let run an extra 4 weeks…

Very different buzz :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

here we go again. these shots are at Day 60, White Widow and Serbert Cookies. lets get the discussion going? I, looking at it through weed googles, think a week on the widow, cookies plant any day, maybe tomorrow? what is y’all(s) take on the situation?

regards,

7 Likes

I would harvest those right now. My personal preference is for some clear, mostly cloudy, and a few amber. Opinions vary and others may have a different idea. I don’t care for couch-lock weed (too much amber). Too many clear and your early, possibly losing potency… for me those are all done.

3 Likes

I am thinking about harvesting 1/2 of each plant, to see how I like it and I will have a ref. point to compare it too a week or so out.

regards,

1 Like

It’s a solid plan if you want variation from 1x plant. I did this with my outdoor Gelato last year and have 3 jars of the same smoke with 3 diff effects.

3 Likes

Think I’m getting close here…thoughts?

Strains are Maui Wowie and Blue Monster X Bruce Banner, at about 9 weeks flower.

4 Likes

Almost wedding cake auto,have a few other autos almost ready

13 Likes

Looks great Irish. Love those autos.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

6 Likes

Ready?
Or not?

I am not seeing any amber.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes