Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Sup everyone, can’t get a loupe shot, these the best I can do.trying different feels on this one…i know when the other ones like her were chopped, from last clones…what you all think. (Yes I know she was neglected and she look like it.)

9 Likes

Looking good… I’d say chop chop chop

1 Like

That’s the top, main… the lower bugs still have white pistils

4 Likes

Few more days then lol

Either way it’s pretty close

2 Likes

Choppy, chop :smiling_imp:…need the space anyways​:sunglasses:

2 Likes

7 Likes

It’s a matter of preference now, IMO. I like it with mostly cloudy trichomes. Some people like amber, which I see very little of. Now to a week from now depending on preference.

7 Likes

Hi looking to seek opinions on harvest plant is 73 day old autoflower. As far as I see the trichromes
are all white. wait or chop? maybe a week…

14 Likes

Looks like a other week to me…

5 Likes

What kind is this one?

1 Like

I planted ak74 and white widow gyspy autos and did not label. Good Question? Anybody who knows
Both Ghandi and I would like to know. Doh label the plants when you plant different strains. New lesson
learned.

2 Likes

Coming up on my first harvest ever…plant is 84days from sprout and it’s an Auto Ultimate. Indica/Sativa

Really not sure when to harvest, just don’t want to do it too early!

6 Likes

Trichomes look like they are getting close to ready. What does the rest of the plant look like? Pistils receding into the cylax? Larger leaves turning yellow and falling off?

2 Likes

Here are a few photos of 2 buds…basically they all look like this on my plant. Either white pistols and sticking out or receding. I had an issue with overfeeding, which I’ve since corrected. So trying my best to get my first harvest.

Top of plant

Bottom of plant

8 Likes

Not long to go by the look of it. Maybe another week and you’ll be around 20-30% amber. :+1:

4 Likes

I agree with @Esrgood4u another week. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Yup it’s been known to happen at my place as I feel your pain in not knowing !

Auto 12 weeks old. not the best picture but, this plant is heavy. Trichs are white. do you think I should wait for leaves to yellow?. And flush grown in promix…or let it do the natural cycle? No flush ?

d with Megacrop…what a product

10 Likes

Nice job there @greenman - what strain is it?

Would you settle for doing a split harvest & comparing the differences? :wink:
i.e. harvest some early, middle, later? (leave the uppermost/main for last)

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Loving the structure on that girl looking great job well done I’d say monitor color and maybe take down at different times like @cannabissequoia mentioned.

3 Likes