Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I have taken down 2 already looking the same and 1/2. of one plant that grew to approx 4 ft
.I did not label the plants I am a new grower. the plants are ak47/white widow.
next time I will label. I harvested the tops first then bottoms. So far the weight from them is
7oz into bottle to cure.at 62% humidity. 'they will loose additional weight.
This plant was slower bulking up because of the size of the tent and the need for more light, 3x3 tent.
I have now placed it in full light and its getting very solid,
Should I wait for brown trichs, I harvested the others at pure white. Tryed a test …mmmmmmm

Learning from Growers here everyone. with thanks saves me from paying medical prices

3 Likes

Sorry I did not label plants ak47/White widow. new grower.

Thanks

3 Likes

No apology needed :wink: I forget all kinds of stuff when posting & am sure I’ve pissed off a member or two unintentionally. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Me again!

So I see some amber! Would it be best to wait a day or 2 more? Also since this is my first harvest, would these pictures reflect most of the plant, should the bottom of the plant have around the same colour?

I’m like a kid during xmas! My first harvest after almost 3 months!

7 Likes

Looks good… Take her any day I’d say

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll give her a few days and chop her down.

3 Likes

Agreed. Few amber here and there so it’s just a matter of how you like your stone to be. Personally I’d wait for more amber so it has more of a couch lock effect.

3 Likes

I like a bit of couch lock, so I have no issues waiting. At it’s current state does it take long to add more ambers? If I wait till the weekend I would it add 10% or even more?

1 Like

Once they start turning the remainder will follow quickly so keep a close eye on them. If you chopped now and hung the entire plant the trichomes will continue to change. Waiting until the weekend should be fine though :+1:

1 Like

Ok just an overall opinion. I’m thinking still a couple weeks but just want to make sure as first grow in over 20 years.

12 Likes

And a close up. One of the phenos of blims Grizzly Purple. She’s a stretcher but nice sense nugs and sugar like crazy. Not purple like her sister, but

12 Likes

The frost! Looks full amber to me already…without a loupe.

Just did my first harvest a few days ago, but was told when to chop. I’m sure someone will jump in shortly. I may have to grow that also, looks amazing.

3 Likes

Honestly looks amazing … when you get the time shes ready

3 Likes

I’d spend the day gently hacking that lady Down :grin:

4 Likes

Ok just to be sure I am going to try to give a shot or each.
Using loupe over phone Grizz1

Grizz2

Grizz 3

G13

Second just camera.
Don’t really see any amber on anything but hey first time chop for me. Just don’t want to take em down too soon.
Will go around and get a pic of each for an opinion.

6 Likes

NL

SLH

3 Likes

And with just phone cam

I find it hard to focus properly and think the loupe in front of the phone gives a reflection making some appear orange but could be just my eyes.

3 Likes

GSC loupe

7 Likes

GSC phone only

6 Likes

Grapefruit1 phone. she’s getting to be a monster and way better looking than her sister.

6 Likes