Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Grapefruit 2. They both smell great though.

6 Likes

Grizz4 the baby of the bunch.

5 Likes

Tut

5 Likes

And lastly GG4

I honestly didn’t think I was doing any chopping till next weekend at the earliest but will wait for
Confirmation and which ones if any as I will need to get to work if required.

6 Likes

Everyone will hate me for this & it’s a lot easier for me to say than demonstrate(self control-ha!), but wait a week! :scream:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I was hoping they might fatten up a bit too. Also if its a week I need to dial down the nutes as I only see the girls on weekends. The real job that pays the bills takes over all week and never have time to come out to check them.

3 Likes

@cdnBuddy Its my fav which is why 4 of 12 are the Blim Grizzly Purp Kush. My understanding was not to pay attention to the trichs on the leaves (although I sure appreciate them) but just the ones on the buds and don’t see any amber there but I am getting old and :nerd_face:

4 Likes

@cannabisseqhoia I am gonna have to agree with you since lack of other responses on the new pics. Which one do you think is the closest.

3 Likes

I see amber on grizz2

5 Likes

@ATM thanks. If left a week how much amber would u think there would be. I still see clear ones on it too but maybe that is just how it would be. Sorry still trying to learn and figure this out.

2 Likes

I keep replying to all like an idiot

This is all down to personal preference. I try to get the highest amount of cloudy I can. I try to minimize clear trichomes.

This is just one picture of one part of the bud, so you need to get an overall feel. I think in the ideal world I would harvest with 10% amber and 90% cloudy with 0 clear. That’s what I shoot for; but it’s not a truly realistic goal.

5 Likes

No offense meant brother. I am sure I’m overthinking everything. I’m looking to have this with some couch lock as an evening pain killer and then help to sleep and from what I read ideally maybe 20%ish amber ?? But if in a week it would be way past that then probably better now. Wish I could be here every day to check but travelling some for work the next couple weeks so probably be seeing the girls from Fri to Sunday for the next couple weeks and timing is not good but it’s life.
I am sure different strains turn amber at different rates so maybe I’m asking questions that cannot be answered.
Thanks for your help🙂

3 Likes

Not only different strains different phenos all have different harvest. At 20% amber you will for sure have 70% cloudy… def. Couch lock. And a good compromise. Just make sure it is an average of the entire plant when u pull the trigger. And remember plants ripen even more after u hang them

3 Likes

Point I completely overlooked. Man I wish I had a few grows under my belt checking trichs. I am gonna look back on this and tell myself “man you were so stupid.” :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

We are all learning. And all the shit we do now will be laughed at in 10 years

Argh… posting issues continue

4 Likes

You have fridge dried buds? Or water cured?

I’ve fridge dried and it’s pretty close to the way you pick it. It does take longer to dry.

1 Like

I don’t but that would be ideal cold and slow cure.

Back for another plant and questions. I have taken a picture and I really dont know if the caylyx is swollen
or theses are seeds? any help appreciated:eyeglasses:

7 Likes

To me that bottom center bud looks like it could have a few seeds in it the other branches look pretty good … get in there and see if ya can pluck anything out then you’ll know!

2 Likes

I will try I, Think I will try and harvest in three days. That was the only nug I noticed this on. Always a lot
to learn. thanks

3 Likes