Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I’m guessing that she has at least a week to go. Does that look about right, or would you say a bit longer.

This is will be my second harvest, and she’s way froster than my first plant.

4 Likes

I would think you got a bit to go yet. It should thicken up well.

1 Like

Give her a week, and check again, she will improve with age.

Thanks, guess a few more harvests and i’ll be better at estimating when it will be done. This would be considered cloudy at this stage?

I’m still seeing a lot of clear. I’d let her go another week and check again. In my limited experience when I still have a lot of clear remaining the plants usually go several more weeks. She “should” Fatten up a lot more :v:

4 Likes

Thanks. Guess my eye sight sucks but I do see some clear for sure. Hoping she fattens up also, and cant wait to try this one out.

2 Likes

Think it’s time. Coming down tomorrow.

7 Likes

Looks damn fine!!

She’s ready when you are

2 Likes

Opinions if ready to harvest?

3 Likes

Hard to tell, but the trichomes dont look ready to me. What about the rest of the plant? Are the pistils receding into the cylax? Are the leaves turning yellow and dying? Has she stopped drinking/feeding as aggressively?

4 Likes

I second what @ReikoX said. Still looks early, but it’s hard for me to tell. I’m on my phone and the pic gets blurry when I try to look at it full size.

2 Likes

Its a bit of a blurry pic, but I downloaded it, and viewed it on my 36 inch high def tv, I use for a computer monitor, and I believe I see some amber ones in there. Might be the trichs picking up colour from the pistils reflection though.

2 Likes

7 Likes

How’s she looking now? I think I see some amber coming in, and as of now planning to harvest on Sunday unless I’m blind as a bat.

13 Likes

@cdnBuddy

Atsa more better!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Woohoo. She did indeed pack on more weight, as she’s bending quiet a bit now.

Second harvest here we come!

7 Likes

Tuff to hold back the urge to chop early. We are all proud of you haha :joy::joy:

8 Likes

I never want to chop early! No biggy on waiting a few weeks, just trying to grasp how the trichs looks. Saving all my pics so I can reference later, hopefully next time I post it will be ready with no wait lol

Thanks all!

7 Likes

A lot more amber happening. You could take her any time you want now. If you can hold back a little longer she should still swell a little more. The choice is yours :+1:

6 Likes

Hello everybody, new grower here. In february I started two feminized seeds from RQS (Special Kush & Skunk XL). Unfortunately Skunk XL did not grow past the cotyledon leaves, I had more luck with Special Kush which is now almost ready to harvest. It is at 111 days from seed and at day 50 since switching to 12/12. I know that 50 days is maybe to soon to harvest but I checked the trichomes and I found out that some are milky, some clear and there are even amber ones here and there. I also noticed that during the last week the ppm remained almost the same: it was 1250 at the beginning of the week and 1200 at the end and the quantity of water in the reservoir has not changed in 7 days (usually it drank 3-5 liters per week). Overall I am pretty satisfied with the outcome, I am sure I lost some grams around 3rd, 4th week of flowering because I had issues with ph fluctuations (bad ph down) and the biggest fan leaves got seriously burned. Anyway I will start to flush now for a week or two and then enjoy my product. Can’t wait to start a new grow…

14 Likes