Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

My pyramid seeds white widow auto went 120+ days also

4 Likes

I have had some Mephisto auto’s not flower til 40+ days veg though they usually finish in another 7 weeks - some nice bud from auto’s these days…!
Gaz

3 Likes

These are at 7 weeks today. Stopped feeding nutes at 6. Supposed to finish in 8. They look pretty much on track to my novice eyes. What do you all think?

Edit: Forgot to mention. They were drinking every 2 days until just now. Watered 3 days ago and they are still holding a lot.

8 Likes

another 1-2 weeks and you’re good!

3 Likes

Me again. Maybe this time?

7 Likes

stick a fork in her! she’s done

4 Likes

Beat me to it!

2 Likes

Yay yay yay yay yay yay I am so happy :grinning:

2 Likes

I wanna see trimmed pics too!!

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is 70%rh in my house

1 Like

ain’t nothing that a fan blowing around the room where they’re hanging never cured :wink:

Good deal of botryitis. Going to have to break her down completely:(

Day 51F. Completely untrained eye. Am I getting close? Looks like some amber trichs? Can’t tell between clear and milky

4 Likes

I’d say give her til 56 and take her, she looks pretty good

2 Likes

also id say you at have a seed or two in there, that first pic has got a nanner poking out the top

6 Likes

@bisceg

I was just gonna post regarding what appears to be a nasty 'nanner.

Search for additional 'nanners and destroy or harvest soon.

Otherwise, you are approaching ripeness.

Good luck

So many “firsts” in my first run! So I’m at about Day51F and probably gonna flush for a week before harvesting. Prob too late to reverse anything, but want to learn WTF happened. Would this be caused by a severe nute lockup?

what’s the strain? flush or not… it’s seems to make no difference and that’s not something to get into here lol

certain strains have a proclivity to herm out and people make crosses with them and it’s a 50/50 shot on whether you’ll get nanners

1 Like

Sorry to sort of hyjack thread but I’ve a question directly related to trichomes…
Has anybody had experience with using co2 and how it affects harvest time? I’ve just gone into week 8, and going by the trichome clear/cloudy rule, they are ready to harvest. Mostly cloudy, some clear. I have read once they ripen to a point the thc is reduced as the cbn increases, giving them more of a couch lock effect. I hate couch lock. I know some who prefer it, but it’s definitely not for me. Should I harvest 1 bud to dry and cure, then another in a couple of days, then the rest in a week and compare in a month or two when it’s ready? Or has the co2 accelerated the ripening that much that they’re ready now? Tough question I know, but I’d rather harvest lower quality early than have a heap of couch lock bud.

1 Like

we’ll move this over to “is it done yet?” but I’m . y opinion if you dont want the couch lock stay with cloudy trichs… get them mostly cloudy as possible though… the less Amber for you the better

1 Like