Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Thanks mate, I’ll keep an eye on them. Going by pistil colour they are not quite there, once I’m confident trichomes are all cloudy then I’ll pull them. It’ll be a harvest in stages anyway because of the different strains. Best way to find out will be dry them, jar them, wait then smoke them. :grinning:

2 Likes

There you go:)

I’m back for another round, starting with blueberry

12 Likes

Next up, Sweet Cheese Fast Version

8 Likes

And finally we have Mazar x Skunk

10 Likes

chop chop chop chop sir lol

1 Like

Is that web on your 4th picture?

1 Like

Most likely this guy, but I will be taking a very close look at these buds

4 Likes

Whatcha guys think? Another week, or chop?

11 Likes

chop chop chop sir… pistils receeded and all…

trichomes will tell you a better story for you but look says she’s ready

1 Like

They are pretty much all milky with an odd clear and an odd amber

Thank you sir!

Will chop and trim tonight. While watching a Kevin Smith movie.

3 Likes

My buddy wants to let her go another week or two. What do you guys think? I think another week is doable and might make the final product stonier (our preference), but two is starting to seem like too much.

9 Likes

Pistils haven’t receded and browned off properly. Trichomes are mainly cloudy but I’m only seeing one or two amber and a lot of transparent/clear. I’d say 2 weeks easily :+1:

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the reassurance. I guess my friend was right.

2 Likes

It really depends on the stone feeling you want. for head high mainly cloudy with a few amber. For couch lock effect wait till around 75%/25% cloudy amber. Your patience will be rewarded. Nice looking plants by the way :v:

4 Likes

What do you think? Ready or not??

I can see plenty amber but It has me puzzled as she still has around 75% white pistils.

It’s GYO c99 if it helps any.

8 Likes

Looks ready to me @Esrgood4u

3 Likes

Yeah I think so also @Undead-Toker. She looks different to the last GYO c99 I grew. Nowhere near as much on her weight wise. She hasn’t grew in past 2 weeks or so with seeing so much amber on her I think I’ll just take her tonight like I was planning. Thanks for your feedback mate.

3 Likes

Seems like 3 out of 4 of my girls are ready. Opinions welcome.

Northernberry - some clear, mostly white, decent amount of amber:

CDBDream x Critical Kush - mix of clear and white, with a good sprinkle of amber:

CBDream - mostly white, but with a good dose of amber (I don’t want to let these go too long because tests have shown CBD degrades faster than THC):

12 Likes

WOW! Those are some great shots. And Northernberry I haven’t seen around for a long (15 years or so?) time.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if she’s done, ss this is my first grow… :slight_smile:
I’m sry for the img quality

11 Likes