Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Hey thanks!

You made my night!

Yeh, this Northernberry got fat AF. None of the others kept up to it.

1 Like

I’m not very experienced, but my gut says “stick a fork in it!”

2 Likes

same feeling here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I ran Reeferman’s version of Northenberry called Blueberry Blast for many years. It was a big yielding plant too.

2 Likes

@BrotherBulldozer Just from the visual overview it looks pretty close if not ready to me. The only way to know for sure is to scope your trichomes. I usually take mine when they are mostly all cloudy with about 10 percent or more amber but usually not more than 20 percent.

3 Likes

@cogitech has it right… chop her down!

2 Likes

I’d say you probably have a ways to go yet there not much pistil receding (dieback)yet looking pretty fresh yet.

Gorgeous looking plant I might add! Well done!

2 Likes

Harvest time looking nice and crystalline pistil looking good chop time!

2 Likes

Pic two looks good to go 1-3 could use a bit more IMO.

1 Like

This is the next in line: Black Domino XL I think she’s called.
As this is my first ever time growing I’m still greeen and wet… is it 2 day’s or so till she’s ready ? Pic 1
(side question: I rotate my plants every 3 hours ( Just seams like a good thing to do for them, so they all get same amount of light from same deriction (probertly silly) ) and only 1 leaf has this colour ( but why)
pic 2

6 Likes

Still a week or so then she’ll be a bit right, however Trichomes are the best indicator… can you get a closer shot of the bud?

As for leaf color, all normal at this stage and looks very pretty

1 Like

Best I can do, I’m still awaiting the arrival of a microscope for smartphone :’(

4 Likes

Yep… good enough… almost there on that one

1 Like

We’re pretty much set on chopping this plant this week, but just want to get a second opinion. Did we wait an appropriate amount, too long, or not long enough?

This last trich pic looks sad :cry:

5 Likes

Still alot of clear trichs but they are starting to turn. So maybe give it just a little bit to get some more cloudy… I’m not an Amber man myself so clear/cloudy is my baliwick but your cloudy is just starting to get good.

5 Likes

I need this post in my life lol. They’re not ready yet but I will be utilizing this post soon!

3 Likes

So a couple more days or do you mean more like another week? I’ll talk it over with my friend. We were planning on cutting it down sometime this week (mostly because I found a fully formed seed and I was like, “Well it must be done if a seed formed”)

1 Like

Only thing a fully brown seed proves is: it was exposed to pollen from somewhere, be itself or another plant, at least 3-5 weeks ago…

I see alot of brown pistils so you’re very close, but your Trichomes are still a bit early looking, but could be the pics… in the end though it’s your plant so it’s your call as you see it better than we do haha

1 Like

Yeah it was self pollinated (see pic below) which made me think it was roderalization (by going too far after harvest) and it was ready. Probably just slight intersex or hermi trait. I’m used to getting about 3 or 4 seeds per plant so not a big deal.

I hate deciding when to harvest. I feel like I always pick it too early or too late :sweat:

3 Likes

Like i said it seems close but not quite… if you cut it too soon, in most cases, the smoke won’t be worth the grow

1 Like