Real Chem 91

We need to spread this girl far and wide.

8 Likes

She reversed well for me.

3 Likes

Good to hear, any chance you can share your mix and schedule? I’d be very appreciative…

If you have harvested did it yield plenty of mature beans?

2 Likes

Yes she dropped plenty of pollen and yielded high seed counts.

Sts full strength. .5g sn in 500ml ro water and 3.9g of st pentahydrate in 500ml of water. If doing a small batch I reduced to .1g sn in 100ml ro, and .8g st p in 100ml ro. Follow the recipe guidelines. I think sn gets mixed into st after both have been mixed and disolved separately first. Spray undiluted mix on day 1 and 15 of flower. Start the pollen donor 10 days before the seed bearing plants.

A lot of people report burning even with diluted mixes. I dont have any problems while following these rules.

1. Make sure the medium is saturated.
  2. Spray and let dry before lights come back on.
  3. Keep moderate light intensity.
10 Likes

how do you like it?

4 Likes

Chemdog91 SKVA

53 Likes

Wish I could secure a slip of Skunk Va’s 91’

:sunglasses::+1:t3::heart:

Great job fellas.

6 Likes

That’s some amazing buds! :ok_hand:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Very nice @killabeez

How long have you held her, and when are you harvesting?

Here’s mine a few days ago at day 50.

28 Likes

wow dude, the best looking girl out there

10 Likes

probably when the leaves turn to shit :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve only had her for a few yrs. And I usually chop her 77-80 days. I know alot of folks say 60-70 for her…but she just isn’t done at that point. And imo was kinda a disappointment in the Flav and nose dept when chopped early on. I made that mistake my first couple runs, by listening to others. Then I listened to the plant and she really gets that deep dank skunky pungent fuel nose and flavor. With some peppery notes aswell. I also noticed crazycomposer in ig always chopping at 77 days aswell. I take the chemd to 77-80 days aswell. :v:your 91 looks great. She has never put on a pretty fade for me just that rusty crispy ugly look lol.

19 Likes

Thanks brother, much appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

I couldn’t find them on Discord. How do you find them?

1 Like

Guess Chemdog91 SKVA from Top Dawg is the go-to strain for RealChem ? any others ? never ran Chem yet one of the many stran still wanting to experience

1 Like

SkunkyVA from Schwaggy Seeds. You can get it at @Great_lakes_Genetics

2 Likes

https://cuthut.co/

Farmer Joe has it. Rarebuyer has it. Others do too, just ask around.

2 Likes

7 Likes

That’s right there buddy is NOT the real 91’ no offense but you got ripped off

Now the new member @killabeez
He’s got her.

It looks like it’s got some chem in it but not HER. :v:t2:

1 Like

Came from Farmer Joe via SkunkVA direct. I have the Chem D also, pics posted in a different thread. I figured out how to keep her from leaf necrosis this go round.

2 Likes