Received LambsBread

Thankyou they arrived safely from Ontario
Peace and stay safe

21 Likes

oh im jelly, thats the Jamaican landrace right?

5 Likes

Yes sir I do believe they are hopefully I can have help from above in the continuation of this strain

Peace and stay safe

11 Likes

Iā€™m jealous to.
Iā€™ve been wanting that forever

5 Likes

good luck, maybe if were lucky we can see a grow journal on it

edit: and props to the breeder who is throwing seeds out to the world. Thanks for spreading the love!

7 Likes

Seeds will come. Promise

18 Likes

Put me down. Iā€™ve always wanted to try true jamaican

4 Likes

Will do a grow journal and spread seedsvout will let it be known when they r ready

Peace and stay safe

5 Likes

I alwayscwanted to try Jamaican also ā€¦oh wait your talking about the smoke I was thinking chi chi lol and my daughter wants to knowcwhat is wrong with me. Lol

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

Nice, I am in Ontario and have a pack in the fridge I have not gotten around too. Canā€™t wait to see how yours turn out.

9 Likes

love it! keep me in mind when they do roll out!

2 Likes

@Gpaw is doing a whole lot of work with some Jamaicans I collected many years ago from 3 different places over there !!

Hopefully there will be enough for everyone to play with

9 Likes

@Swe-can Donā€™t forget me, I would love to try some jamaican herb.

4 Likes

2 weeks to go, & probably a couple more to improve germination, so last week of April is the targetā€¦

As this was my 1st ā€˜kick at the canā€™, things were not optimized for massive seed production. :laughing:
Lets just say they have been thoroughly stressed & if there was a hermi in the bunch, I would have found it.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

You done one hell of a job for the first time ā€œ kickin the can ā€œ @Gpaw so whatever the outcome is, your totally worth all the best thoughts and wishes for even doing this :v::pray::v::pray::v:

And by the sound of it youā€™re gonna have a lot of work to do in the future also :sweat_smile::heart:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! I learned a lot! :+1: and we are getting beans.

The best thing about ā€˜our hobbyā€™ is every time you do something new:

• you learn
  • you have ideas on how to improve

Kush will be next project. They will be manifolded and optimized for seed production.

It will be ā€œHold maā€™ beerā€¦ Iā€™m going for the recordā€ :laughing: :rofl:
Anybody curious about my protocols, they are detailed here:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

@potdaddy4x4 Iā€™m so happy they made it :slight_smile: long trip from here. I really hope they germ.

16 - 20 weeks flower is gonna be a hell of a journey. Happy to give them to you brother I know their in good hands

Thankyou :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dfunatly they will be next o have like 2 grows. Going at thecsamevtime right now so they will be next in a couple of months Iā€™m in fla and can grow all year round thanks again

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

I have one small plant that was a gift to a Rastafarian living in UK when he went back to visit family. Had 6 and the mail rollers crushed 2. Out of first 2 seeds I got one mail but I flipped her with the first run of Mexicans. Did same with my dwindling Kona stock and got a lone mail. Gone dust the Jamaican and grow a few buds for a taster before I drop the rest later this season for seed repopsā€¦
:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Had one of those @Swe-can that self topped. Did you germ a mix of the regular seeds and the Giant cocoanuts ? What did you get taste wise and potency?

2 Likes