Received LambsBread

Me too ! If this is the same strain Im thinking about it was Bob Marleys favorite ! Ive been trying to find this strain since high school :laughing:

4 Likes

The larger seeds seemed to have more germination issues but I did get a couple into the group. 3 females and 5 males are my breeding population. I didn’t have one ‘self top’ but my last male flipped between normal and whorled phyllotaxy and back ~ just to be different. :wink:
I reserved the tops (marked off with a green plastic ribbon) but haven’t them harvested yet (soon)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’m just seeing this now. Is this still open? I have wanted ti smoke on some LambsBread since I was 15 and Bob Marley said it’s all he smokes

1 Like

I do beleive he is in the process of making them still. I read he will pass em out when hes done. I want to be on that list as well :smiley:

Same. Since high school Ive wanted to smoke what Bob Marley did.

2 Likes

I have a pack of LambsBread from Cody at Exotic Alchemy -
there is a high 20’s THC pheno in their genetics that the Islanders call Bethlehem - everyone else mentions Bob Marley…
the Bethlehem runs the entire 14 weeks of flower… would like to hear more info about your strain…

4 Likes

here’s a video of a guy laying down some history on the LB - he says it comes from Easy India –
not saying its 100 legit so YMMV.

4 Likes

Yes, lambsbread is the strain Bob Marley had sung about that was his favorite weed.

This isn’t a sign up, this was just potdaddy confirming he recieved my shipment.

This lambs bread is noted as lambsbread Amsterdam lingen 1960 flowers 16-20 weeks. Real lambsbread flowers a minimum of 16 weeks. Any less and I believe it means the strain has been worked and is no longer the original.

As a freaker run this will be an open pollination so all males and all females will be saved to preserve the gene pool to hopefully save this strain so we all can have it preserved in the future.

10 Likes

You got the real deal, don’t lose it. Stay safe :raccoon::+1:.

5 Likes

Yes I know and with alot of help from above there will.be plenty of seeds around Christmas or before

Peace and stay safe

8 Likes

Same here. Was able to smoke out with a rasta friend years ago rest his soul

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Yes as soon as my current grow is done I will do these inside all by themselves should be able to germ in about 3 months

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

This is going to sound really goofy… I could have smoked the same weed as Ziggy Marley when he played a free concert in san francisco.

But I didn’t, because ziggy’s guy pulled the bag out of his crotch haha. Fucking black market days.

6 Likes

If your going to grow this, you have to grow it rasta style, no removing anything from the growing plant.

Pft, I would have still smoked it.
If it’s good nuff for ziggy, it’s good nuff for me.

6 Likes

Hell yea this will be awesome to watch. !!

1 Like

I have Jamaican landrace apparently , two different years , unfortunately I will never grow them

1 Like

I’ll put your beans to good use :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds amazing.

One of my biggest seed regrets was losing beans I found in jamaica almost 20 years ago. My cabbie grabbed a zip randomly from a road side shack on the way to my hotel from the airport. It tasted like an amazing juicy fruit haze and knocked your socks off.

I got about a dozen good looking seeds out of it that all got cleaned up by the hotel maid 🤦

1 Like

Look into this one, smoking on a half I bought the other day and it is great

Picked up an OZ of Lambs Breath for 100 at House of Dank and it’s very much like what we called Jamaican in the early 90’s. Caramel sweetness with Caribbean herbs and a nice up buz for motivation. I have some 90’s hand collected and also some gifted to a Rastafarian brother of a member by an elder that I’m trying to get in the rotation…

9 Likes