Recent harvest and current grows

Liberty haze
Turned out to be some really fine smoke. Went about 13 weeks and had to chop early due to bugs

Royal gorilla . Some of the frostiest ganj ive grown. Short and bushy with super dense buds. Smoke was like a shot to the head in seconds

First grow bagseed

Current grow gods gift 29 days in flower and nitro lemon haze 38 days veg

18 Likes

looking amazing!! keep them updates coming.

what’s the story on the gods gift ?

It’s from BC bud depot. Cross of grandaddy purp and OG kush. 5 gallon smart pot, scrog, roots organic nutrients, mammoth P and myco chum. 150 watt 288 quantum board in a 2x2
I also have a 4x2 in the middle of being set up. Last purchase is the lights and it’s up and running

4x2 gorilla grow tent in the works. 6 inch vivosun carbon filter/exhaust. Intake from a.c vent . Hurricane oscillating fan. Will get 4 132 quantum boards in 3k and build a frame from aluminum angle

11 Likes

Nice plants mate. About the royal gorilla, how long was the flowering time? How much it stretch during flowering? :sunglasses:

Fabulous!!! Love those pictures! :slight_smile:

Hey wait a minute @Beerus Royal Gorilla and Nitro Lemon Haze… Hmmmm…Those sound very familiar
For some strange reason.:joy:

2 Likes

Great looking girls @Beerus love the pics! Looks as if Roger Rabbit got stoned as well in the last smoke session in that second pic! LOL! Glad to have ya here on OG!

3 Likes

I’ll have to check my notebook on the exact flowering time, but if I remember correctly it was about 10 weeks from the flip . She didn’t stretch much , barely even doubled but she gave some really dense buds. Would definitely grow again

2 Likes

Looks awesome man! I feel you on the liberty haze. I just chopped mine on tuesday, 18 weeks after the flip!

Yeah dude it was ridiculous . 9 week flower time my ass lol
I actually ended up chopping mine early due to bugs so I cut mine at 14weeks and I know she could’ve packed on more weight . Still the smoke was killer

3 Likes

She’s still curing so I haven’t tried the finished product yet, but the dry sift from trimming is awesome!

3 Likes

I actually used all the trim for a BHO run and made brownies with it . Gave one to a buddy of mine and he said it was the best edible hes ever had and it was just trim! Lol
I’m in a non legal state so I couldnt be like yeah I grew that shit, but I thought it and it made me laugh.

If only he knew . The actual bud brownies would’ve blown his head off.

5 Likes

For some reason I forgot the skywalker OG kush
150w 288 qb 3k. 5 gallon air pot. Nectar for the gods nutrients

8 Likes