Recommendation for a seedbank stocking Ace Golden Tiger please

Looking for a legitimate web site that ships to the U.S. Seed City stocks it but have no clue who they are.

Thanks,
Tio

2 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Co carries it but it looks like they’re out of stock at the moment.

Mandala Seeds is legit out of Spain and shows it in stock, but their shop is closed until January.

2 Likes

Believe I saw over on icmag where Ace mentioned he will be shipping to US soon… but I could be FOS and misread it.

Might want to check the thread over there titled Golden Tiger…

3 Likes

They recently started offering seeds from the US distributor @SmackyMcSmackers mentioned (Nort Atlantic Seed co.)
That may be what you recall

4 Likes

Multiverse has the “third version” fems

2 Likes

Have you received the variety you ordered from them?

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t put much trust that Multiverse has the stock they show on their site. They’ve screwed up 2 of 4 orders I’ve placed with them and (if pressed) they acknowledge that they have inventory problems that they haven’t been able to get under control in over a year. That’s more errors from one seed bank than I’ve had in the dozens of orders I’ve placed from all other seed banks I’ve used. And I’m not the only one, based on their subreddit.

But they posted yesterday in their subreddit that they’re basically going to ban from their sub anyone who criticizes either them or any of the seed brands they carry. So they’ll be making sure no more bad reports show up in their subreddit.

6 Likes

That’s pretty lame!

I did recently order Ace’s Malawi from them, maybe around halloween or after and the order went smoothly, and I received the seeds in the breeders pack. That’s the only time I’ve ever used them, as that line was on my bucket list of one’s to try from when I first started growing, so I jumped on the chance when I saw it was stocked at a US based Seedbank.

2 Likes

Where can ACE Seeds send its seeds ?

ACE Seeds only send orders to those places where the legislation allows the possession of cannabis seeds.

There’s a constant change of cannabis legalization worldwide, you can find out the list of countries we currently ship to during the checkout process when placing your order on our website. We DO NOT ship to the United States of America.

1 Like

Real Gorilla Seeds is in UK but ships to US. Their site shows that they have the fem version in stock, but I would email them ahead of time to verify stock.

2 Likes

Wellgrown Seeds ( very little stock ) , North Atlantic , Capital City Organics , Seed Cellar & Multiverse are all authorized ACE dealers in the US . I’ve personally bought Ace gear from Multiverse without drama / bs twice . Bigger orders OA Seeds ( Spain ) & best is Mandala also in Spain , but you can get ANYTHING ACE stocks including R&D items . FWIW I just had 3pks ACE seeds arrive from Multiverse yesterday , 2pks of Thai-dom 3rd edition Golden Tiger & 1 pk Zamaldelica .

3 Likes

Very nice! Good luck with those sativas. That’s what I’ve been growing for many years - sativas. Want to get hold of those genetics for safe keeping and of course growing out, making seeds.

BTW, what country do you live in?

1 Like

Any one have luck with Seedsman? They have what I’m looking for.

Put in an order with Mandala who won’t hit my card until Jan. 2

1 Like

Seedsman is good, I’ve placed multiple orders with them over the last 5+ years. When brexit happened they split their stock and availability based on where you’re located so recently their selection hasn’t been as good as it once was.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info folks.

1 Like

Several years ago, there was a B-I-G Spanish Raid on many of the Seed Producers there, millions of Plants destroyed, multi-millions of seeds confiscated/destroyed, tens of Millions of Currency confiscated also. THAT’S why the various Seed Banks are “Out of Stock”. That Bust still affects the Industry. Hundreds relocated to Spain, violated Spanish Laws, STOLE Electricity, etc. In a nutshell, they abused a good thing!! Now, the “Big Boys” are gonna do the same in Africa and Thailand, you watch. Personally, I have zero sympathy for them. Seedsman was a favorite “go to” for many years. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow, so can you trust these seedbanks to be selling the varieties they hawk on their sites?

If I order Golden Tiger, I want to be sure I’m getting the real sativa hybrid.

1 Like

Dubi emailed me these US seeds banks that have his stuff.
North Atlantic Seed Co : https://northatlanticseed.com/product-category/seeds/ace-seeds/

Well Grown Seeds: Ace Seeds

The Seed Cellar: https://www.seedcellar.com/brands/ace-seeds/

MultiVerseBeans: https://www.multiversebeans.com/ace-seeds1

1 Like

I’ve used the Seed Cellar w great success. They’re in Michigan. Super fast and helpful customer service when i email them.

2 Likes

Did you end up growing out Golden Tiger?
I’ve got some Ace Golden Tiger Thai plants out in the garden and a research & develpment Thai x Bangi Haze.

1 Like