Recommendations for good films to smoke and watch

Delete if not allowed. We all share good music In the what r u listening to thread. Let’s have one for the stuff we’re watching.

I’ve watched this 3 times now and it only gets better. Not looking for stoner films. Just good watching

7 Likes

Enjoy !

8 Likes

Watched a few minutes of that so far. Reckon id have to do some serious smoking for that to make sense :joy:

1 Like

@anon58740919

I very seldom watch any film without a snootful of ganja.

And, I googled your recommendation, and immediately thought of this very enjoyable
movie.

5 Likes

The fact it opened with a town called malice by the jam is enough for me to wanna watch that. Music from the cure, Duran Duran and an Irish setting. I like your style @Calyxander gonna see if it’s on Netflix/Amazon prime this evening and I’ll report back on the full film

And if it’s evening time I’m usually high :sunglasses::smirk:

4 Likes

True romance : )
Rush

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Yeah I hear ya !

Basically two classics, Wizard Of Oz and Pink Floyd rolled up into one…

3 Likes

Drop a couple trailer links in there @ifish brother

1 Like

Might leave the full film of that lurking till my next harvest and edibles session :joy::crazy_face::exploding_head:

1 Like

Best film eveeeeeeeer , trust me : )

8 Likes

The film rush is about an undercover cop ( the older brother Micheal out of that kids vampire cult film stars as the cop ) and the chick is Jenifer something )
Drugstore cowboy staring mat Dillon is another good one

4 Likes
2 Likes
9 Likes

That should keep you entertained a couple of nights lol

True romance is the best tho

@anon58740919

: )

1 Like

@calyxander another quality film. Featuring a quality band from a quality land R kid.

Photo here from a couple years back backstage with the happy Mondays in Sheffield at the pills, thrills and bellyaches tour. (I wasn’t even born when they released the original album…but I’ve got Rowetta’s number in my phone. Many of my mates Mam’s and Dad’s are jealous)

7 Likes

I’d imagine they will keep me entertained for a day or 2. Nice one mate. I’ll let you know what I think of them. Definitely gonna be starting with sing street though. You can probably tell that’s more my cup of tea :wink:

1 Like

Drugstore Cowboy

An excellent film indeed …:+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Check out them other two @Calyxander : )

2 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes