Recommendations for good films to smoke and watch

Haha how could I forget

10 Likes

Haha Iā€™m going to stop now lol

5 Likes

Critics loved it, and audiences hated it. This typically means that it is worth me watching it, and this is no exception. If you like something very different, give this a watch. Also, lots of ScarJo nudity, so even if thatā€™s all you get out of it, it isnā€™t a total waste of time. Itā€™s on Prime.

9 Likes

Iā€™ll be watching that tonite , thanks @cogitech : )

3 Likes

You, me and Marley
Iconic movie for anyone UK in their teens in the very early 90s :v:

5 Likes

@cogitech say no more than scarjo naked. Iā€™m on that :joy:. @ifish probably got enough from you to last till 2020 now :sunglasses: and @Esrgood4u Iā€™ll have a crack at that on the grounds I was born too late

3 Likes

Drama set in Belfast about three teenagers who get their kicks from stealing cars and joyriding. Finally brutal discipline is dispensed by the IRA.

Itā€™s a must watch mate and that tube link is the full movie :wink:

3 Likes

Memento! Crazy good, will drive you nuts if your high, lol!! Highly recommended!

13 Likes

One of my all time favs.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Horribly bad movie until youā€™re either tripping or stoned, The Brady Bunch, the movie.

Itā€™s a WTF is going on moment. Similar to hanging out with the Mormons. For those who like to torture themselves with uncalled for introspection.

Janā€™s schizophrenia might get into your head, if youā€™re into that. LOL.

3 Likes

Canā€™t recommend this movie enough.

10 Likes

EVERY cheech & chong movie, including Corsican Brothers. I have a personal slant towards ā€˜Next Movieā€™ even if itā€™s not their best(much like I have for Return of the Jedi & Temple of Doom-- it was the age I was at when they were released). :wink:

Mad Max 1978 (because I love it. makes me feel better about the future.)

Heavy Metal 1981, Wizards 1977 animated (youtube!), Fire and Ice 1983, Rock & Rule 1983

Iā€™ll keep adding moreā€¦

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes
6 Likes

I got a couple good ones for you :

A Scanner Darklyā€¦Wicked castā€¦Crazy story line. Also was filmed, then illustratedā€¦

More on how they do it :

Good luck in figuring this one outā€¦If you do, please tell meā€¦I have watched it a dozen times, trying to figure it outā€¦

I am pretty sure this guy murdered his wife in real lifeā€¦Even though she probably had it comingā€¦

Just by looking at him, I could see how people thought that hahaā€¦

Another wicked one for Mushroomsā€¦

And if you like stuff like Conanā€¦A barbaric one, very silentā€¦But, very deadly haha :

Even though I fkn DESPISE Spaceyā€¦

K.

7 Likes

Gonna have plenty for watching. Luckily I got plenty for smoking too.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll either love this movie or despise me for suggesting you watch it.
And thereā€™s no middle ground:

Legit one of the best movies Iā€™ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Next Movie followed VERY closely by Nice Dreams.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ diggy you sick bastard. I donā€™t watch subtitled moviesā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let me see if they got an English sub

2 Likes
7 Likes