Red Cherry Berry x Remedy grow

Here is a picture of my RCB x Remedy that I received from the great and generous @cannabissequoia. I had a total of 2 this round and one decided to not wanna play so I sent him packing. I have the girls in a 4x4x8 tent. The girls are in 3 gallon pots filled with organic soil. For nutrients I use General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo set. My light is a
VIPARSPECTRA 1200W LED Full Spectrum Grow Light. I know the light isn’t the best but it works just fine for me. This is day 10 of flower for her. Also joining her are 2 Hurkles and a freebie I got called Chizen. I will post more photos soon.
Prince

14 Likes

Such strong sideways growth.

Interesting plant.

:eye:

5 Likes

:exclamation: :cherries: :strawberry: :boom:

Excellent! @hewhocoruptz just harvested one & gave it positive reviews & another OGer(pardon my stoner memory) said his lady has cut her nighttime NSAID pills from 8 to 1 by a couple of tokes from this hybrid.

I couldn’t contain myself with the cherryberry hash…it was just magical. Like berry syrup. Mmmm :tongue:

…and Remedy brings a 1:1 THC:CBD influence(no garauntees, right?).

So happy to help.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Looks awesome. Sounds like a delicious strain!
Nice growing.

4 Likes

Here are a few more pictures of the Red Cherry Berry X Remedy strain. We are almost at day 20 of flower. She isn’t really a smelly girl yet, can tell she will be stinky real soon. I will post more pictures when she gets a bit older. Thanks again for the beans @cannabissequoia. Would have loved to taste that cherryberry hash you talked about. Yum !!

9 Likes

Beautiful plant, really great shape to her!

4 Likes

What a pleasure :sunglasses:

That’s a lot of stretch there. I haven’t grown in a SCROG or trellis but that plant seems well suited–any SCROG OGers input extra welcome. :herb: :spider_web: :herb:

I wouldn’t harvest early(8wks or less)–try and go as long as 10.5 wks if you can-- it’ll be maximal resin & minimal chance of having any raciness/anxiety/paranoia(don’t really expect any with those but just my rule of thumb…early bud is for hash!).

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia, I never thought about doing a scrog set up. I will have to do more research on that subject. I think I might take your advice about keeping her in flower for 10 or so weeks. I was shooting for about 60 - 70 days in flower before I consider chopping her down. Will post more pictures when more action is happening.
@beacher, @99PerCent and @Leaf, thanks for the great comments and encouragement. Will keep everyone posted on how she does.
Prince

5 Likes

It’s not too late to bend & twist it into one but I’m one to take chances. heh

Wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

Hey guys,
Today is day 33 of flower for my girls. The Red Cherry Berry x Remedy seems to be doing great. She is starting to get frosty and not that much of a smeller, yet. I can tell that she is gonna get stinky soon. I have 2 Hurkle’s and the freebie, Chizen that are just doing awesome. First up are the RCB x Rem.

6 Likes

Here are some close up’s of the Cherry x Remedy. She is looking lovely.

7 Likes

Here are a few of the Hurkle girls. This is the third time growing this strain and only nice things can be said about her. Love it

7 Likes

@Esrgood4u This must of been the name of those seeds :wink:

3 Likes

Last up is the freebie strain called Chizen.
She is something

8 Likes

You will be rewarded with some tight sticky nugs with this one. Great smoke for before bedtime.

2 Likes

Sour life saver x red cherry Berry. I’ve got two running outside. They are gonna be huge by the time they are ready to chop down in October :+1:

2 Likes

Well, today is a dark day for my beautiful Red Cherry berry x Remedy plant. Last time I watered the girls, I said to myself that I have to prop up and stabilize her cuz she was starting to lean over. I went in the tent today so I can deal with her and when I picked up the pot I noticed that she was split down the middle. I administered first aid, I tried to tape her together but it just didn’t work. Nothing worked cuz it split all the way down the whole stem. Man, I am bummed, today was day 37 of flower for her. So now she is hanging up to dry. Smells amazing and has a lot of frost on her.

3 Likes

As long as it’s still connected in some way nutrients will still feed her. I’ve lost count of all the plant stems I’ve snapped. Prop her up somehow. Some people split the stem purposely to increase trichome production. She likely stall out but she will still finish although with a smaller yield :+1:
Edit - ignore all that as she’s hanging now :thinking:

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u, I will keep that nugget of info. I guess my green is showing cuz when I saw her all split up, I thought she was ruined. If it happens again I will do that.
Thanks

3 Likes

Yep, a bit of electrical tape or some garden wire will fix her up. Live and learn right?

3 Likes