Red Lebanese Hindu Kush

Red Lebanese Hindu Kush

31 Likes

Interesting! Is this a cross that you made?

3 Likes

@firehead it’s a Mr Frosty Budz creation

4 Likes

Same that made the Hindu Lemons I’m running now

5 Likes

Looking good :grin:

You only popped 1 seed :thinking: is it reg? Hope you get a nice lady.

3 Likes

Both tent ls are fem auto currently

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I only run single seeds currently to maximize how many genetics I can try with my current space

4 Likes

:heart: Out of likes at the moment, but that’s a good way to guarantee a nice variety in the medicine cabinet.

4 Likes

Hmmmm

Red

Lebanese

Hindu

Kush

This could very well be 4 of my favorite things!

Watching! :grinning:

6 Likes

Grew Hindu Kush auto couple months ago it was a nice smoke plant wasn’t that big would grow it again…from a different seedbank

3 Likes

Hindu Kush was a favourite for me for sure maybe 2016. Id love to try and grow my own !

1 Like

As we are waiting a couple days for the roots to grab here is another girl in the flower tent with the same Hindu Kush :dna:. Here we have Hindu Lemons. My fam up north in the state said he got some purple on his Red Lebanese. I’m perplexed if she has that much purple traits that we can pull it out out here in Arizona. Guess we gonna find out. Appreciate anyone showing up for the ride!

15 Likes

I’ll pop over on the couch and load the party bong :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Red Lebanese icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, good memories with that hash :yum:, following along … popcorn

12 Likes

Very cool interested in Lebanese strains myself
I will be following along

3 Likes

8 Likes

Growing up in Belfast we had some of the best hash in the 90’s
Buy 3 ounce bricks for £270 came to America late 90’s could never find any good hash

4 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes